Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Evs isn't for everyone either.

'Nuff said.  :)

Who is she? A former poster or someone from another board?

Bricktop

She's a nobody who treats her forum like her own private ant farm.

A former communist from Serbia, she's a typical psycho Yug.

RW

The owner of another board who permabanned me.  Before doing so, she made a comment that my physically abusive mother should have beat me more as a child.  A lot of people thought that was a rather disgusting thing to say.  And we're talking A LOT.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"The owner of another board who permabanned me.  Before doing so, she made a comment that my physically abusive mother should have beat me more as a child.  A lot of people thought that was a rather disgusting thing to say.  And we're talking A LOT.

To say something like that you must have done something to really infuriate her. And so we are clear, I am not condoning that being said about anyone,

RW

We had a serious difference of opinion on many things like banning a poster who had harassed multiple posters IRL in ways that would impact their livelihoods.  

I was definitely no angel.  Towards the end, I was really nasty towards certain members and I laughed at her attempts to bully me.  My laughing made her feel insecure and paranoid.  A lot of the other mods liked me and didn't support her petty torments which pissed her off even more.  She would attack anyone who showed support of me or my positions including a lot of the posters who are regulars here.  Prior to that, I removed all of my 20K plus posts from the board while I was a mod because I had an emotional tantrum after being called a pig by her (long story).

I don't blame her for banning me and in fact, she probably should have done it sooner.  I am a lot happier for it.  Normally I don't shit talk her or even give her a second thought and I'm not really sure why I'm doing it now other than I think a bit of a release was long over due.

I know I'm not your favourite person around here seoul but know that I will never treat you badly because you like her.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"We had a serious difference of opinion on many things like banning a poster who had harassed multiple posters IRL in ways that would impact their livelihoods.  

I was definitely no angel.  Towards the end, I was really nasty towards certain members and I laughed at her attempts to bully me.  My laughing made her feel insecure and paranoid.  A lot of the other mods liked me and didn't support her petty torments which pissed her off even more.  She would attack anyone who showed support of me or my positions including a lot of the posters who are regulars here.  Prior to that, I removed all of my 20K plus posts from the board while I was a mod because I had an emotional tantrum after being called a pig by her (long story).

I don't blame her for banning me and in fact, she probably should have done it sooner.  I am a lot happier for it.  Normally I don't shit talk her or even give her a second thought and I'm not really sure why I'm doing it now other than I think a bit of a release was long over due.

I know I'm not your favourite person around here seoul but know that I will never treat you badly because you like her.

You were a moderator on that board? When was that?

I remember the first time I looked at that board. On the first page I saw Gary Joak and EU right near the top. Not a single brain cell between the two of them. I took another peek not too long ago and this time it was odinson, scouse and that Dinky Di guy. I like evs, but her forum really is a toilet as Renee calls it.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Yeah, back in 2012 for a short while.

So, you used to be ok with each other at one time if she made you a moderator.

RW

It was when she handed the forum off to Blurt for a period of time.

One time, she was kind enough to call me on Skype during a real life forum meet so I could say hi.  That's my "warmest" memory of her.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It was when she handed the forum off to Blurt for a period of time.

One time, she was kind enough to call me on Skype during a real life forum meet so I could say hi.  That's my "warmest" memory of her.

I did not Blurt ran that forum too or at least for a while.

RW

IIRC, he left when evs unbanned Eddie after all/most of the mods agreed to permabanned him.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"I will never treat you badly because you like her.

I, on the other, may not be so philanthropic.

Let's be clear. She may hate you out of jealousy, but she despises me because I hurt her and her forum for her malicious and unconscionable conduct.

None of this would have happened if I hadn't let the puppies of war off their leash.

Good times and noodle salad, as the saying goes.

RW

I don't think she's jealous of me.  I'm not sure how we ended up down this road but we did.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview