Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"he strikes me as reasonably intelligent. i imagine he could hold his own in a conversation, were he so inclined....

Ok then he's pretending to be boring.

no so much pretending. hes just a lazy poster because ppl expect it from him and treat him as such.... its an 'unrelenting force meets immoveable object' type situation.... :(

Wow, I never realized that it's our fault that he posts like a one dimensional moron.

I feel terrible now.  :laugh3:

Hey, thanks for the FYI.

i can't say whos to blame. its chicken vs egg.... thats just my opinion and i'm probably wrong. its happened before....

Well take it from someone who has known Odi a bit longer than you.

On more than a few occasions I have given the guy the benefit of the doubt. I've treated him as an intellectual equal and I've treated him like a foot stool and everything in-between and the reaction you get from him varies very little.  :laugh:

The problem is odinson and nobody here or there.

deadskinmask

actually, the problem isn't odi's.... its the ppl who have to read around him. just like smelly fucks on the bus. they are already aware of how they smell. its someone elses problem at that point....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"actually, the problem isn't odi's.... its the ppl who have to read around him. just like smelly fucks on the bus. they are already aware of how they smell. its someone elses problem at that point....

So, if you don't shower it's your wife's fault.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"actually, the problem isn't odi's.... its the ppl who have to read around him. just like smelly fucks on the bus. they are already aware of how they smell. its someone elses problem at that point....

that would depend entirely on why you stopped showering....

Anonymous

If I fart on the bus, you'll take the blame? That's good to know.

Anonymous

This has taken a strange turn.

RW

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "RW"Im usually pretty direct but I don't enjoy people who bring NOTHING to the party.  Those people don't get invited to my house to hang out with all my cool friends.

But Odi says he has a really big dick so I guess that's something....... ac_biggrin

We dont really talk about our dicks... I only started talking about dick sizes when I met foreigners.

I fall short in my male attributes.

And this is the shit I'm talking about.  He always has to throw in some creepy sexual reference.

WTF is wrong with you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

BINGO again!
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

what would i care? i couldn't be bothered to even borrow a rats ass to give.... lol.... i'm quite comfortable with who i am and your sad little opinion doesn't even have breathing room.... do you always try to find scapegoats for your poor habits? perhaps you should improve yourself instead of blaming other ppl.... :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"Im usually pretty direct but I don't enjoy people who bring NOTHING to the party.  Those people don't get invited to my house to hang out with all my cool friends.

But Odi says he has a really big dick so I guess that's something....... ac_biggrin

We dont really talk about our dicks... I only started talking about dick sizes when I met foreigners.

And this is the shit I'm talking about.  He always has to throw in some creepy sexual reference.

WTF is wrong with you?

If you ask dsm, it's our fault not odinson's.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"

This has taken a strange turn.

buckle up, lady. this bus has to stay at 55 mph or we'll all blow up.... :(

RW

WTF is wrong with you?

That's not how I read that comment.  Odi doesn't care that he's stinking up the place.  He's enjoying himself.  It's the rest of us that don't like it ergo it's our problem.

PS - I'd take fart blame for ya seoul.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

WTF is wrong with you?

hes well aware that hes a shitty poster. by you talking about him being a shitty poster, hes aware you have a problem with it....

Anonymous

WTF is wrong with you?

hes well aware that hes a shitty poster. by you talking about him being a shitty poster, hes aware you have a problem with it....

I don't because I ignore him.

deadskinmask

WTF is wrong with you?

I don't because I ignore him.

maybe 'ignore' doesn't translate well in korean.... because it was YOU bumping this thred to discuss HIM.... :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview