Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Mayor of Cologne: "Women Need a Code of Conduct"

Started by Anonymous, January 08, 2016, 04:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

easter bunny

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "easter bunny"The root of the problem lies in how Muslims view women. If women are considered inferior then the standards of 'normal' behavior for men will gradually decline until sex slavery becomes so common that the only way to avoid the ugly truth of how sick your society has become is to invent a contradictory term such as forced marriage. To a sane person there is no such thing.

Bullseye!! Where Mulimes come from is immaterial. It's a barbaric ideology that has no business in a civilized nation. Germany is reaping what they have sown with their idiotic open door policy.

I think a lot of people are finally starting to understand how profoundly different their thinking is from ours.    ac_unsure

I knew nothing about what Islam was really about before CC. I thought it was just another religion as benign as Hinduism or Fash's faith. I know it sounds hard to believe, but that's just how ignorant I was of Islam and how incompatible it is with our way of thinking as you mentioned.

Thank you CC. :thumbup:

I didn't think it was that bad at first either. Then it was like..  wtf?  :shock:

Bricktop

Anonymous

I read that Germany gave entry to something like 1.1 million refugees in 2015. I wonder what that number would have been if Germans were allowed to decide instead of their elected (mis)representatives? ac_umm

cc

Quote from: "RW"WTF does accepting refugees have to do with a country's democracy?

According to Angie-baby (and all those who for some reason known only to them want islam on every street) the Polish govt is undemocratic for not thinking like her / them.

That's what prompted some Pols to fight back and give the finger so to speak  to her

This is incident is light but the whole thing happening to Europe is not. And the tactics used on those who disagree are desperate thus viscous. Anyone opposing is reallllly bad and any tactic is OK.

To me, and to many watching the horror movie developing, we are watching the slow suicide / end of Europe as a viable entity ... unlivable within .... total war within.

What is in the minds of those who have brought it on and are now putting it on fast-forward to speed up the ending, I really don't know .. can't relate
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "RW"WTF does accepting refugees have to do with a country's democracy?

According to Angie-baby (and all those who for some reason known only to them want islam on every street) the Polish govt is undemocratic for not thinking like her / them.

That's what prompted some Pols to fight back and give the finger so to speak  to her

This is incident is light but the whole thing happening to Europe is not. And the tactics used on those who disagree are desperate thus viscous. Anyone opposing is reallllly bad and any tactic is OK.

To me, and to many watching the horror movie developing, we are watching the slow suicide / end of Europe as a viable entity ... unlivable within .... total war within.

What is in the minds of those who have brought it on and are now putting it on fast-forward to speed up the ending, I really don't know .. can't relate

I really wish you would stop saying that CC.  ac_blush

Everything you wrote is spot on though.

RW

That's what I thought.

Gah.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Germany will set the example to the world.

Ironic, when you think about it...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

easter bunny

It's like this: you can either live in a world where crazy people have h-bombs and one day Allah instructs their leader to nuke the infidels so the earth will become a paradise, or you can find a way to convince 4 billion pacifists that Islam needs to be wiped out. Take your pick.

Anonymous

I really wish you would stop saying that CC.  ac_blush

Everything you wrote is spot on though.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"It's like this: you can either live in a world where crazy people have h-bombs and one day Allah instructs their leader to nuke the infidels so the earth will become a paradise, or you can find a way to convince 4 billion pacifists that Islam needs to be wiped out. Take your pick.

:ohmy:

easter bunny

Ever wonder why so many muslims name their sons Mohammad? It's because according to their book, that's what the name of their messiah will be, and they all want their kid to be the messiah.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"Ever wonder why so many muslims name their sons Mohammad? It's because according to their book, that's what the name of their messiah will be, and they all want their kid to be the messiah.  :laugh:

Are you being serious or making a joke easter bunny?