The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

If Nuts were historical figures

Started by Bricktop, February 17, 2016, 06:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Well then continue to lurch from indecision to indecision.

Should also read assumption to assumption. I'm sorry.

What are you, a parrot? :laugh3:

Hey wrinkles, have you ever once had an original thought? I doubt it because that would require that use your brain as more than just filler material for that egg shaped, fibroid mass, you call a head.

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200708/r170354_638926.jpg">

I know that guy. Doc Paskowiz. He's no longer with us. Surfed well into his 80s. Had 30 years on me. Really a great man and humanitarian. Renee this person is someone you could only hope to emulate.

Yeah I know, I could never hope to be an old eccentric surfer guru, who thought surfing could cure all man's ills, physical and mental.

" Doc was recalled by some of his children as an authoritarian who kept them from getting the schooling they would need to face the world."

"I'm not some kind of avant-garde, radical intellectual," he says in the film. "I just wanted my kids around me, surfing with me — and education be damned"

http://www.latimes.com/local/obituaries/la-me-dorian-doc-paskowitz-20141114-story.html">http://www.latimes.com/local/obituaries ... story.html">http://www.latimes.com/local/obituaries/la-me-dorian-doc-paskowitz-20141114-story.html

Sounds like a wonderful guy and father........he raise 9 kids in a 24 foot long camper and and gave each one of them about 3 sqaure feet to grow up in. Kept them from getting an education and exposed his children to the sex life of him and his wife. Just so he could SURF....... Yeah I wish I was that kind of person and parent. :laugh3:

Hell of a guy,.... there should be tons more out there just like him. :crazy:

But hey, thanks for cluing me into another one of your off the wall heroes.  :001_rolleyes:

BTW, I take it back, you aren't any smarter than the rest of your BF gang. In fact you might even be less intelligent by a wide margin (except Scouse, he's your equal) and you're probably crazier than most of them.

Scouse is my opposite you fool. How old are you, and how far inland do you live?

Sorry I should have clarified.... I meant intellectual equal.

My bad, unfortunately I assumed you would be perceptive and bright enough to pick up on it.  :oeudC:

BTW, what does the my proximity to the coastline have to do with anything? Just Google the word "proximity" if you don't know what it means, I don't have time to explain it to you.

BTW, are you developmentally disabled in some way? Because you sure are a special kind of stupid. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/55C5955D-238B-4341-BEE7-43A5A121E10C_zpsp5leywmn.jpg.html">

such an angry chubby.

Renee

You've never seen me angry. When dealing with nitwits like you I'm usually as dispassionate as it gets. Unfortunately dull witted people like you routinely mistake my directness and sarcasm for anger. That's your problem, not mine.

Maybe you could answer or at least counter some of my questions with some logic instead of acting like a whiny, petulant, 10 year old?

But that's not your style, is it? Small inconsequential people like you are all the same....name callers with nothing to back it up. :laugh3

You really need to step up your game if you want to hang here. Unfortunately I don't think you have the smarts to manage it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"You've never seen me angry. When dealing with nitwits like you I'm usually as dispassionate as it gets. Unfortunately dull witted people like you routinely mistake my directness and sarcasm for anger. That's your problem, not mine.

Maybe you could answer or at least counter some of my questions with some logic instead of acting like a whiny, petulant, 10 year old?

But that's not your style, is it? Small inconsequential people like you are all the same....name callers with nothing to back it up. :laugh3

You really need to step up your game if you want to hang here. Unfortunately I don't think you have the smarts to manage it.

Seriously why would I listen to an angry person with a 24/7 chip on her shoulder? So far you haven't shown any real smarts since I've been around. I'll help you if you like?

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"You've never seen me angry. When dealing with nitwits like you I'm usually as dispassionate as it gets. Unfortunately dull witted people like you routinely mistake my directness and sarcasm for anger. That's your problem, not mine.

Seriously why would I listen to an angry person with a 24/7 chip on her shoulder? So far you haven't shown any real smarts since I've been around. I'll help you if you like?

Yeah sure, impart your vast worldly knowledge on me. Please post some inane comments and pics of dead iguanas.

I can't wait for you to fill my empty head with the knowledge such intellectual pabulum brings.

BTW, that's called sarcasm (look it up) so you don't have to jump thru any hoops trying to comply with my requests.  :001_rolleyes:

Twenty Dollars

Yeah sure, impart your vast worldly knowledge on me. Please post some inane comments and pics of dead iguanas.

I can't wait for you to fill my empty head with the knowledge such intellectual pabulum brings.

Edge

BTW, that's called sarcasm (look it up) so you don't have to jump thru any hoops trying to comply with my requests.  :001_rolleyes:

Why would I post photos of dead Iguanas? Hon, you're trying too hard. My world knowledge is far superior to yours. Ever been anywhere? Graduate from an accredited college? You don't seem to show it.

Renee

Edge

Why would I post photos of dead Iguanas? Hon, you're trying too hard. My world knowledge is far superior to yours. Ever been anywhere? Graduate from an accredited college? You don't seem to show it.

Yes to ALL your questions, how about you? We know you live in a third world tourist trap, what about the rest of it?

You keep eluding to your worldly credentials, yet you never really provide anything beyond your 3rd rate bullshit. In fact you exhibit all the traits of a retired civil servant with little or no education beyond high school.

So what were you in the real world....a postal worker, town clerk, DPW shovel leaner?

BTW, you tell me why you would post pics of dead iguanas. You've already posted pics of partially butchered lizards. But hey, I'm not going to judge you if that's what you like to eat.

RW

Edge

Wasn't it you who posted iguana kababs in the cat thread?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"

Edge

It is true people eat them here. It's a fact. They also get run over frequently as you can imagine. They are really cool creatures in my opinion.

Renee

Edge

Don't try to catch him in too many of his lies. I think he is new at this whole internet thing. Plus I think he did a lot of dope in his younger years. There seems to be a lot of brain cells missing. ac_unsure

Renee

Edge

It is true people eat them here. It's a fact. They also get run over frequently as you can imagine. They are really cool creatures in my opinion.

That's nice.....Now try answering the question.

Twenty Dollars

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"So what?

"So what"...what?

It's so sad seeing such an inept moron like you twisting in the breeze like this.

You have a nice.....run along now and go wax your board.

Twenty Dollars

"So what"...what?

It's so sad seeing such an inept moron like you twisting in the breeze like this.

So what? People eat them here. I can only imagine (assume)what your caloric intake is per day? Your anger is a telling thing.

Renee

"So what"...what?

So what? People eat them here. I can only imagine (assume)what your caloric intake is per day? Your anger is a telling thing.

You are such a little doofus.  :laugh3: You aren't even intelligent or self-aware enough to know when you've been made a fool of.  That seems to be a trait shared by all you former BFers.

But hey, don't let me stop you from looking like a retarded. It appears to be the only thing you are good at.