Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

High School Memories

Started by Renee, March 08, 2016, 11:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mona

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Facebook is where I read all the rumours people invent about me.  I have a very exciting life!

That's the shit I'm talking about. This is why I want nothing to do with FB anymore.

The gossip mill worked overtime long before Facebook ever came into it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mona"
Quote from: "RW"Facebook is where I read all the rumours people invent about me.  I have a very exciting life!

That's the shit I'm talking about. This is why I want nothing to do with FB anymore.

It did, but the public or employers could not check it before.

Renee

Agreed and it will continue long after FB is gone or has evolved into something else.

Personally I don't use FB much anymore. I think my account has been idle for over a year. There is a select few people I keep contact with but more and more of my contact with old friends and relatives is done through direct email. It's just more efficient that way and takes up a lot less time.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^Hey dunce, you should take your own advice. All that time in the water has turned your brain to mush. Premature dementia. Read a fucking book, discover the English language again you single digit IQ, white retard Sanders supporter.

Just curious. How far is your head up your ass? Are you a resident of Moosejaw as well?

What a nonsensical post.

:001_rolleyes:

I know. Tit for tat here. What goes around comes around. Surely you've noticed?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Hey dunce, you should take your own advice. All that time in the water has turned your brain to mush. Premature dementia. Read a fucking book, discover the English language again you single digit IQ, white retard Sanders supporter.

Just curious. How far is your head up your ass? Are you a resident of Moosejaw as well?

What a nonsensical post.

:001_rolleyes:

I know. Tit for tat here. What goes around comes around. Surely you've noticed?

Shen Li's post expressed the frustration all of us have with your total lack of basic comprehension skills.

RW

I've never seen someone troll by playing so dumb.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I've never seen someone troll by playing so dumb.

TD is very young and likes to be playful. :laugh3:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Are you people sure he's "playing"?

If he is, he's the worst troll ever.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

It made it a helluva lot easier for people, businesses or organizations to get a bad rep.

Mona

Anyone with any sense sets their privacy settings as high as possible and doesn't use their full name on facebook.  Makes it harder for employers to trace your posts and judge them if they don't know what name you post under.

Anonymous

Anyone with any sense sets their privacy settings as high as possible and doesn't use their full name on facebook.  Makes it harder for employers to trace your posts and judge them if they don't know what name you post under.

Also makes it hard to find you for friends. And for a lot of people that would defeat the purpose of being on Facebook. It would make more sense just to stay away from it.

Anonymous

It makes much more sense for me to just stay off of it. I have no desire to be tagged in a photo or my name even mentioned. Linkedin is the only North American social media I still use.

Renee

It makes much more sense for me to just stay off of it. I have no desire to be tagged in a photo or my name even mentioned. Linkedin is the only North American social media I still use.

LinkedIn????  :laugh3:

Does anyone besides employment recruiters actually use that fucking thing?

That steaming pile of dung isn't even worth the time it takes to fill out a profile.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

LinkedIn????  :laugh3:

Does anyone besides employment recruiters actually use that fucking thing?

That steaming pile of dung isn't even worth the time it takes to fill out a profile.

My husband created a profile on LinkedIn when his company started laying people off.