The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

This is what unwanted flirting feels like

Started by shin, March 26, 2016, 10:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I vividly remember the first time someone grabbed my butt in a club. I have no idea who did it because the place was dark and packed. It was disturbing enough for me to not try doing in to anyone else.

As you might infer from TD, there are some cultures where overt sexual advances are expected and often encouraged. My parents are from the Caribbean, and I can verify that this is indeed one of those cultures. It's certainly a weird thing when a woman aggressively flirts with a man who isn't thinking about picking up someone. I compared it to being the butt of a cruel joke.

I've unintentionally said things to women that might sound like advances. I probably do it more often than I realize. Online I joke around a lot more than in person. To some, it might come down to an impression of making a girl feel wanted or ignored. It's a pity, because once women start removing some of those boundaries they put up between strange guys and their true feelings the conversations become a lot more interesting, almost rewarding.

It's better than a Korean dong chim.

The Caribbean is my favourite part of the universe. Do you go back often? Do you want a travel buddy who smokes?

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I love hearing old war stories from the glory days ladies. Carry on please..

I can understand that.

Continuously watching what amounts to a 10 second highlight reel in your little bald head must get tedious.

Bald? Dark skin, yes. Bald just another convenient assumption. How about a hint about you, so I can be part of the assumption association. You must be bored to tears.

Okay assumption boy, I guess your severely receded hairline only shows up in pictures. :001_rolleyes:

Christ you're an idiot.  I don't think I can stress that enough.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I love hearing old war stories from the glory days ladies. Carry on please..

I can understand that.

Continuously watching what amounts to a 10 second highlight reel in your little bald head must get tedious.

Bald? Dark skin, yes. Bald just another convenient assumption. How about a hint about you, so I can be part of the assumption association. You must be bored to tears.

Okay assumption boy, I guess your severely receded hairline only shows up in pictures. :001_rolleyes:

Gives me great comfort to know how miserable you are. What  a foul phoney. Tit for tat chunky.

Anonymous

I can understand that.

Gives me great comfort to know how miserable you are. What  a foul phoney. Tit for tat chunky.

Careful TD. I am a full figured boy myself.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"

I can understand that.

U like tit for tat herm?

cc

I know he likes tit  :wink:

with or without tat I'm guessin
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I can understand that.

U like tit for tat herm?

Yes, I like tits. I also like barrel wash, Hoggs, quading, French's mustard and baloney.

Anonymous

I can understand that.

U like tit for tat herm?

Yes, I like tits. I also like barrel wash, Hoggs, quading, French's mustard and baloney.

You have ecelectic tastes Herm. May I enquire what Hoggs and quadding are?  I do know French's mustard though.

Anonymous

You have a lot to learn about redneck culture there seoul brother. :laugh3:

RW

I can understand that.

U like tit for tat herm?

You had me until you said bologna.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

I can understand that.

U like tit for tat herm?

Baloney is redneck steak. You do not know what you are missing.

Renee

I can understand that.

"Miserable"? You sure about that or is that an assumption? :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

I can understand that.

U like tit for tat herm?

Baloney is redneck steak. You do not know what you are missing.

I have had hot dogs which is bologna.

Annie

That's all wieners are, bologna! When my kids were small and we didn't have wieners when they wanted hot dogs, I rolled up slices of bologna  :laugh:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous