Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Welcome Peaches

Started by RW, March 28, 2016, 01:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"It was not a debate. It was a link posted that he thought was interesting. It was 2 years old. IMO all he got from that point on was condescension. You may argue about the condescension but I could feel it. There was no civilized debate at all.

Don't get too hung up on that link. It was misleading, but that is besides the fucking point. He was Homo-ero's lover.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "kiebers"It was not a debate. It was a link posted that he thought was interesting. It was 2 years old. IMO all he got from that point on was condescension. You may argue about the condescension but I could feel it. There was no civilized debate at all.

Don't get too hung up on that link. It was misleading, but that is besides the fucking point. He was Homo-ero's lover.

What was misleading exactly?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

We still talking about that drama queen Peaches? Who cares? Romero is his clone and he still prances in once in a while to feed us the same bullshit.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"We still talking about that drama queen Peaches? Who cares? Romero is his clone and he still prances in once in a while to feed us the same bullshit.

Well considering this is the Welcome Peaches thread, I would imagine the topic would be Peaches.  But I was actually asking what was so incorrect with the article and attached research.  I'm still waiting for an answer.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

RW, try to get over your crush on Peaches. We still have Romero and Lance to carry on his legacy.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"RW, try to get over your crush on Peaches. We still have Romero and Lance to carry on his legacy.

I don't have a crush on Peaches Herman.  How about you get over being rude and insulting.  It doesn't suit you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Everyone knows how much I despise progs but in this case I think Peaches was merely throwing out some info for discussion. From what I've seen Peaches is no where near the level namby-pamby leftwing drivel that Rohammad or Lance faggot pants are capable of.

I've read through the nonsense and bullshit in this thread and unfortunately what I see is the opposing pro oil sands side simply tossed out insults with basically nothing but opinion to back up their opposition. Ironically the regs here criticized Peaches for being a poor debater. PKB anyone?

This thread was a disgraceful example of how this forum treats new posters that have an actual opinion other than the usual right-wing status quo. I hate to stick to you people BUT debate required two sides. If you insist on running good posters off, then you will be left with nothing but a far right, redneck, circle jerk.

Take note.....when I say the bias slant to the right is bad......it must be FUCKING bad.

Have a great weekend everyone. :negative:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"Everyone knows how much I despise progs but in this case I think Peaches was merely throwing out some info for discussion. From what I've seen Peaches is no where near the level namby-pamby leftwing drivel that Rohammad or Lance faggot pants are capable of.

I've read through the nonsense and bullshit in this thread and unfortunately what I see is the opposing pro oil sands side simply tossed out insults with basically nothing but opinion to back up their opposition. Ironically the regs here criticized Peaches for being a poor debater. PKB anyone?

This thread was a disgraceful example of how this forum treats new posters that have an actual opinion other than the usual right-wing status quo. I hate to stick to you people BUT debate required two sides. If you insist on running good posters off, then you will be left with nothing but a far right, redneck, circle jerk.

Take note.....when I say the bias slant to the right is bad......it must be FUCKING bad.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Have a good one Renee!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Everyone knows how much I despise progs but in this case I think Peaches was merely throwing out some info for discussion. From what I've seen Peaches is no where near the level namby-pamby leftwing drivel that Rohammad or Lance faggot pants are capable of.

Sorry I don't see that and I am not particularly "right wing". I had nothing against Peaches. But, was an announcement of his departure necessary? Would purpose did it serve besides forumites tearing themselves apart. If and when I decide this board is no longer for me, I will be as quiet as a mouse upon my exit. I will try to leave it in the same shape that I found it.

cc

But you are staying with us, right?

I for one wanted him or her to stay, We do need posters and challenge .... and this was a fun one to play with
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"But you are staying with us, right?

I for one wanted him or her to stay, We do need posters and challenge .... and this was a fun one to play with

As long as you will put up with former alcoholic locomotive engineers, I will stay.

Anonymous

Effeminate white guys make sick to my stomach. However, as faggy as he is, I do not want Peaches or anyone else to leave. We have lost posters before though and we will survive the loss of the old white homo.

Iron Horse Jockey,

You are not an attention whore like Peaches with his Joesque I'm leaving post, but you are a bit on the effeminate side too. :negative:

Anonymous

Iron Horse Jockey,

You are not an attention whore like Peaches with his Joesque I'm leaving post, but you are a bit on the effeminate side too. :negative:

I apologize that I fall short of your standards of masculinity. :001_rolleyes:

RW

Effeminate white guys make sick to my stomach. However, as faggy as he is, I do not want Peaches or anyone else to leave. We have lost posters before though and we will survive the loss of the old white homo.

Iron Horse Jockey,

How do you know he's white?

I can't say I blame him for leaving.  I don't mind that he was polite enough to say goodbye.  That was more courtesy than he was ever shown.  He probably would have been banned the next time he hurt seoulbro's widdle feelings anyway.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Iron Horse Jockey,

How do you know he's white?

I can't say I blame him for leaving.  I don't mind that he was polite enough to say goodbye.  That was more courtesy than he was ever shown.  He probably would have been banned the next time he hurt seoulbro's widdle feelings anyway.

He's white as Bernie Sanders ass that he kisses.

Anyway, what is the big deal about this particular drama queen's departure? We have shed posters before.

QuoteI apologize that I fall short of your standards of masculinity.

No worries. Admitting you are a fairy is half the fucking battle.