The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Which Poster Have You Known the Longest

Started by Anonymous, June 21, 2016, 05:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I don't think she has mental health problems.

She suffers from paranoia.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"If she doesn't have mental health problems then she's just a biotch.....

I have heard from someone other than just you that she is paranoid. Anyway, she needs a break because she doesn't look like she is enjoying her forum time.

Gallium

Quote from: "Annie"If she doesn't have mental health problems then she's just a biotch.....

Hahahahahaaa...well said.  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I have heard from someone other than just you that she is paranoid. Anyway, she needs a break because she doesn't look like she is enjoying her forum time.

That could be the case..

Nothing unusual about that.

Annie

But many people have mental health issues and they aren't biotches, soo I wonder what her excuse is?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

smell the glove

Quote from: "Shen Li"Does anyone seriously think old vesna does not have mental health problems.

I've met her in person, and it's quite difficult for me to formulate an opinion on her mental health from that short visit, and the fact that she's a relatively new immigrant to Canada, with English not her first language.

She was certainly a "higher energy" type person, that would talk continuously non-stop...  "Run-on sentences" would be the term?

She claims to not even remember meeting me, even though we were in the bar with her stripper friend for hours...

Nonetheless, she was a little "off," if you will...  Paranoia?  Perhaps...

I would say easily "excitable," at the very least.  High strung almost, perhaps?

Takes the forum world far too seriously...  When her stripper friend and I tried to direct the convo elsewhere, she always fell back to the forum world.  We're in a bar!  Let's get drunk and play some pool!  Nope.  Eves does not drink, that I can attest to.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

smell the glove

Quote from: "Annie"No you haven't Mel

I actually did!

That was a few years back though...  I honestly cannot really say anything bad about her, at that time, since she was OK, except she just seemed "high strung."  Naturally, since she doesn't drink, I was buying her friend and myself drink after drink, their choice, but she wouldn't touch a drop of booze.

Honestly?  If I were her Doctor, I wouldn't hesitate to prescribe her a benzodiazepine if she requested it...

smell the glove

That was then...

Lately?  She had one meltdown a couple of years ago, where she actually had to step aside, and let others run the show for a while.  No doubt Zekko, et al, could see what was happening, and intervened for the time being.

Lately she seems to be losing it again.  This time, however, it seems to be a more gradual decline, with behaviour that I have never witnessed from her before...

Flat out blatant bullshit excuses as to my (and others) bannings, calling out regular posters as "retards," and just a general almost "confused" aura around her posts.

Of course, this could also be a side-effect of her becoming the "free woman" now that she's in Canada!  Here, women are free to act like cunts!  So, perhaps the White Western world has caught up with her, and she's turning into exactly what Western men despise...  A mouthy, argumentative twat, that is losing all feminine features!

Anonymous

Western men are enough to have that impact though.

smell the glove

Quote from: "Dove"Western men are enough to have that impact though.

It's a travesty!

RW

Meggs was the poster I was thinking about.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Does anyone seriously think old vesna does not have mental health problems.

I've met her in person, and it's quite difficult for me to formulate an opinion on her mental health from that short visit, and the fact that she's a relatively new immigrant to Canada, with English not her first language.

She was certainly a "higher energy" type person, that would talk continuously non-stop...  "Run-on sentences" would be the term?

She claims to not even remember meeting me, even though we were in the bar with her stripper friend for hours...

I would say easily "excitable," at the very least.  High strung almost, perhaps?

Takes the forum world far too seriously...  When her stripper friend and I tried to direct the convo elsewhere, she always fell back to the forum world.  We're in a bar!  Let's get drunk and play some pool!  Nope.  Eves does not drink, that I can attest to.

Many years ago my old lady was new to Canada and talked to a poster from this board about job opportunities. She said she was quite shy and uncomfortable with English which is the exact opposite of her online persona that I have known for eleven years. So, people being different away from forums is not a surprise.

Anonymous

Evs is completely off her rocker. How seriously she takes forum life is proof of that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Many years ago my old lady was new to Canada and talked to a poster from this board about job opportunities. She said she was quite shy and uncomfortable with English which is the exact opposite of her online persona that I have known for eleven years. So, people being different away from forums is not a surprise.

I have no idea who you are talking about Herm. :wink: