Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

welcome Mandy

Started by Anonymous, June 23, 2016, 09:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"I've made many guys wear my panties and they are normal.

Many?

Christ, you are hypersexual!  No wonder you and your husband are constantly fucking around!

Gallium

Quote from: "RW"I've made many guys wear my panties and they are normal.

Hahahahahahahahahaa... naturally!  ac_razz

RW

Anyway, welcome Mandy!

:JC_howdy:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"Jim thought trying panties just for fun would be OK, and that he could control it.

Now, Jim allows men to use and abuse his body for $20 a trick.

Panties.  NOT EVEN ONCE!

Scouse_Nazi aka Jimmy_Savile on Efukt would concur.

smell the glove

Don't worry about Mandy.  She's pretty durable...

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"Don't worry about Mandy.  She's pretty durable...

It's an Alt.

smell the glove

Quote from: "Gallium"It's an Alt.

That's a possibility, but the fact that I invited her over from a dead forum yesterday, and low and behold she's posting here today, don't know what to say!

Odds are that it's the "real" Mandy.

Not that I care either way...

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "Gallium"I tell you what...nobody likes a mouthy broad!

My ex got fired from a good job down here for being a foul cunt!  I only found this out months after, when she finally told me the real reason why!

Not only did I endure enough of her foul shit, which all cannot be blamed on her "time of the month," but it got her canned also!

The worse is when a mouthy broad doesn't floss. The stench of tartar, rotting food and tooth decay is fucking nauseating.

smell the glove

Bad breath I could have handled (she was pretty good looking, no fatts, and no kids)...

The foul stench of her attitude is what drove me to fury!  She could be very nice, but would often change in a heartbeat!

At first I though maybe it was myself to blame, but alas!  Nope!  Months after we separated, and she was living on her own, did her employer shitcan her for nothing more than her foul attitude!

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"Bad breath I could have handled (she was pretty good looking, no fatts, and no kids)...

The foul stench of her attitude is what drove me to fury!  She could be very nice, but would often change in a heartbeat!

At first I though maybe it was myself to blame, but alas!  Nope!  Months after we separated, and she was living on her own, did her employer shitcan her for nothing more than her foul attitude!

Bi-polar madness. Very unattractive. That and cankles.  :shock:

smell the glove

She lost a decent paying job, in which employees are in short supply...  I KNEW there was a reason behind her shitcanning, and it was her foul attitude!

She is the typical North American female.

She now had to move out of my city, and back home with Mom and Dad.

I briefly housed her here, when she was jobless and homeless, but after a month I said to her that she'll need to make a plan to do something!  (She did nothing here, but eat me out of house and home)...

She copped a 'tude again...  I can't live with something like that.

Western women should clean up their act.  There are fewer and fewer guys that are willing to put up with their shit, when (for a man) the return is absolutely zero.

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"She lost a decent paying job, in which employees are in short supply...  I KNEW there was a reason behind her shitcanning, and it was her foul attitude!

She is the typical North American female.

She now had to move out of my city, and back home with Mom and Dad.

I briefly housed her here, when she was jobless and homeless, but after a month I said to her that she'll need to make a plan to do something!  (She did nothing here, but eat me out of house and home)...

She copped a 'tude again...  I can't live with something like that.

Western women should clean up their act.  There are fewer and fewer guys that are willing to put up with their shit, when (for a man) the return is absolutely zero.

The home should be a place of calm and tranquility always.

smell the glove

I paid all the bills, and even bought her a new car!

Ring?  I don't even do gold...  Custom made Platinum, with diamonds!  No doubt that ended up in the pawny, sold for a fraction of the cost...

On top of this, I had to not only work, but take care of household duties, since she was too fucking dumb to do anything with any reliability...

As you can see...  Modern Western women have left me with a bitter taste in my mouth.

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"I paid all the bills, and even bought her a new car!

Ring?  I don't even do gold...  Custom made Platinum, with diamonds!  No doubt that ended up in the pawny, sold for a fraction of the cost...

On top of this, I had to not only work, but take care of household duties, since she was too fucking dumb to do anything with any reliability...

As you can see...  Modern Western women have left me with a bitter taste in my mouth.

Sounds exactly like an old ex of mine. Lazy chicks brew on turds. The odour slowly permeates out through their pores.  ac_crying

mandy

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "Gallium"It's an Alt.

That's a possibility, but the fact that I invited her over from a dead forum yesterday, and low and behold she's posting here today, don't know what to say!

Odds are that it's the "real" Mandy.

Not that I care either way...

I assure you I'm the "real" Mandy. Or better yet the original Mandy. Not that there's anyway I could try to prove it but that doesn't matter much anyway.
I like stuff... \'N things