The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 36 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Blurt"Shen Li's all right, Skinz.

She's an angel in private conversations, but she has a public image to uphold as a mean, ruthless, Mojito-guzzling moll.

yeah. i remember you now.... 'oscar is a brilliant mind and a gentle soul'.... :mad:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"true colors? you mean viciously defending her forum against what she perceives as threats? i think we're all about the same color in some regard....

Fuck off you baglicking little turd. Defending online stalkers who were fucking with the livelihoods of posters is not a preceived threat to her loonie bin of a forum dickhead.

i'm not 'defending' anybody.... i'm just establishing a point of reference.... sensitive information shouldn't be posted online on any forum. as far as online stalkers go, i'd rather see a snake than step on one accidentally.... :laugh:

There is no point of reference and I don't give a fuck what YOU prefer to see. The real lives of her posters mean sweet fuck all to old Vesna.

What are you doing here anyway? You have told us many times through tear-filled eyes how none of us bullies like you.

you obviously do give a fuck because here you are quoting me again.... so there has to be some degree of concern....

even if he was banned, what would that change? and it wouldn't even stop it in the future since he would still be able to see the board.... we are all responsible for our own safety online. but ppl are so use to outside intervention, they no longer know how to take responsibility for themselves....

now look, all bullshit aside.... i heard bits and pieces of what happened to you and that sucks. its unfortunate and a regrettable experience.... i don't find you a pleasant person. i don't think you have any redeeming qualities in an online environment.... but i still sympathize with the situation....

What situation?  The Iron Chink did nothing but bash that dumb cunt's face in....repeatedly.

i was referring to the 'eddie situation'.... i heard he bit quite a few ppl. i figured she was one....

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

call and complain on me.... my boss just says 'take a number'.... :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"true colors? you mean viciously defending her forum against what she perceives as threats? i think we're all about the same color in some regard....

Fuck off you baglicking little turd. Defending online stalkers who were fucking with the livelihoods of posters is not a preceived threat to her loonie bin of a forum dickhead.

i'm not 'defending' anybody.... i'm just establishing a point of reference.... sensitive information shouldn't be posted online on any forum. as far as online stalkers go, i'd rather see a snake than step on one accidentally.... :laugh:

There is no point of reference and I don't give a fuck what YOU prefer to see. The real lives of her posters mean sweet fuck all to old Vesna.

What are you doing here anyway? You have told us many times through tear-filled eyes how none of us bullies like you.

you obviously do give a fuck because here you are quoting me again.... so there has to be some degree of concern....

even if he was banned, what would that change? and it wouldn't even stop it in the future since he would still be able to see the board.... we are all responsible for our own safety online. but ppl are so use to outside intervention, they no longer know how to take responsibility for themselves....

now look, all bullshit aside.... i heard bits and pieces of what happened to you and that sucks. its unfortunate and a regrettable experience.... i don't find you a pleasant person. i don't think you have any redeeming qualities in an online environment.... but i still sympathize with the situation....

Are you for real? This is fun time. If someone starts stalking posters offline they are gone ten minutes ago

And I am wondering why you are here too? Is it to remind us of your victim complex.

Aryan

Ed's a certifiable lunatic. Wasn't he in some form of mental hospital at one point?

I love poking him and calling him out for his bullshit stories and fake encounters with women....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ed's a certifiable lunatic. Wasn't he in some form of mental hospital at one point?

I love poking him and calling him out for his bullshit stories and fake encounters with women....

i heard he did the nuthouse thing. i dunno. its certainly plausible.... hes a real piece of work.... :laugh:

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ed's a certifiable lunatic. Wasn't he in some form of mental hospital at one point?

I am sure he is no the only clown on these boards that has did time on the farm. But, any admin that allows someone like that access to their forum, probably spent time at the same nut house.

RW

The point is that she couldn't really keep him away.  It takes some skills and even then, it's a rough hack.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Odinson, go play house with your girlfriend dsm at that gay forum you post about 500 times a day on.

Wulf

Quote from: "Herman"Odinson, go play house with your girlfriend dsm at that gay forum you post about 500 times a day on.

Funny, I don't think the forum he posts at is a gay forum. I actually think this forum is considerably gayer.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Herman"Odinson, go play house with your girlfriend dsm at that gay forum you post about 500 times a day on.

Funny, I don't think the forum he posts at is a gay forum. I actually think this forum is considerably gayer.

Are you stepping out of the closet Wulfie? :icon_wink:

Wulf

Quote from: "Wulf"

Are you stepping out of the closet Wulfie? :icon_wink:

Absolutely not because you would pick on me :laugh3:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview