The best topic

Replies: 10583
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:40:12 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 45 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "JOE".

This thread is not about US/British foreign policy.

Did you edit his post?

Yes, I did. It had nothing at all to do with the thread. In fact, it didn't even belong in this sub.

It was a reply to my post.

I don't know if you didn't get the mod memo but posts get MOVED not edited.  You don't edit unless to remove rule breaking content.

His post was on topic actually and I explained the applicable law.

Kiebers, can you take this greenhorn out back and teach him how to mod please.

I read what it was and it had NOTHING to do with this thread.

I'm not going to argue this with you. You're going to whine anyway, because that is what you do best.

Kicking the ass of stupidity is what I do best.  The post was about Khadr and Speers and why she was allowed a settlement at all.

Quote If Kahdr doesnt get any money, then Speer's widow shouldnt get a cent, either.

The US invasion was not universally endorsed and the incident occured on foreign soil in a disputed territory, where no national government was recognized. The U S invaded Afghanistsn with the intent of installing its own regime friendly to its interests. The incident did not occur on US soil. So how can the US claim extraterritoriality of its laws in a foreign nation. Especially when its laws did not apply there at that time? So how can Speers widow make any claim for compensation? I have no sympathy for Speer suse he came as a combattant to kill as opposed to peace.

Their rationale for enforcing the judgement seems to be if obe has the biggest guns they make rhe rules.

Looks pretty on topic to me.

Kiebers...seriously.  Help him.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE".

This thread is not about US/British foreign policy.

I think I know what it was about. Joe is an over the hill troll and thread derailment is his specialty. He's a hit and run type of clown.

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm not upset in the slightest, its just that when someone doesn't post a single thing other than pot shots at someone, it usually suggests they have a problem with them....

I can understand how someone like you could think that, based on your postings, but I have no problems or issues with you. You are not the only one I poke at from time to time. You're just the latest one that provided me with the opportunity.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

He was commenting on the case.  As you can see, he didn't even mention British anything.

IHJ is full of shit.

Off to a great start there pal.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Ok, well if I choose to take the piss out of you at any point, try not to threaten me with the ban hammer again.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"He was commenting on the case.  As you can see, he didn't even mention British anything.

IHJ is full of shit.

Off to a great start there pal.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I never said he did mention Britain. I said this thread is not about US/British foreign policy. It's not about the war in Afghanistan in which Britain was a co participant.

I have had it with your childish, pathetic insults and whining. If this is all you are going to contribute, I will delete your posts.

RW

Not before you read them :D

You delete content and people don't post and forums die.

Smarten the duck up.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Not before you read them :D

Smarten the duck up.

RW give it a fucking rest. Joe is a fucking troll and always will be. To his credit, IHJ figured that out long ago.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Smarten the duck up.

RW give it a fucking rest. Joe is a fucking troll and always will be. To his credit, IHJ figured that out long ago.

Troll or not, he wasn't off topic.

Posts should be moved and not deleted.  

Quit supporting shitty modding Shen. You know better.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Smarten the duck up.

Troll or not, he wasn't off topic.

Posts should be moved and not deleted.  

Quit supporting shitty modding Shen. You know better.

I know Joe all too well, so don't bullshit me. What IHJ said Joe posted sounds exactly like the kind of derailment Joe gets his jollies off of. I also know you're being irrational lately and deliberately trying to be a thorn in Jock's shoe.

Anonymous

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ok, well if I choose to take the piss out of you at any point, try not to threaten me with the ban hammer again.  ac_toofunny

Well that takes all the fun out of it.  :sad:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Thomas was a fun mod, he would give out bans for fun lol. "Post in here if you want to be banned for 24 hours" threads were usually the norm lol.

Lots of good ban hammer gifs lol.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/514/486/9e0.gif">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"Thomas was a fun mod, he would give out bans for fun lol. "Post in here if you want to be banned for 24 hours" threads were usually the norm lol.

Lots of good ban hammer gifs lol.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/514/486/9e0.gif">

:laugh:  :laugh:

Not sure anyone here, besides us, has seen how moderation can be. From Thomas to Miss M it was interesting to say the least. LOL

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
 :laugh:  :laugh:

Not sure anyone here, besides us, has seen how moderation can be. From Thomas to Miss M it was interesting to say the least. LOL

Oh my gosh, no they havent lol. Was very interesting! We also had a thread that stated how long certain members were gone for, and the offense. At "the other place" that thread is not allowed at all. I think its a great thread.

lol, moar.....

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT4uQmNa3GmrpgRBTy/giphy.gif">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview