The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Hi mofos I'm back

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, September 08, 2016, 01:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Odi says you got a whore Asian wif?? Is she from Issan??

Odinson shoots a lot of shit, just like that gender bending wanker Dinky Freud the bearded lady. But, ya my old lady is East Asian and no she is not Thai.

And so ya know, odinson does not a have a black girlfriend or triplets or a job or a life. He is a bullshitting idiot. He is not even a finn for Christ sakes.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Gordy's from Laos.

No...wait...Gordy is a Louse.

I met his kind in Russia, South America and South East Asia.

Bricktop

All due respects, Herms...but I doubt you'd ever frequent the sort of places gutter dwellers like Gordy would infest.

He and his ilk drive roaches and rats out. He is not in the toxic waste disposal business for nothing. Nobody knows toxic substances like him.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Theres money in trash.

You should have taken Joe with you to Thailand. Even he might have a chance of getting laid there.....MAYBE.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

You should have taken Joe with you to Thailand. Even he might have a chance of getting laid there.....MAYBE.

I know of a retired locomotive engineer who lives in Thailand year round. I don't have contact with him, but I know some people that do. They say his pension goes a long way there. I will be doing that too in retirement, but in Central America.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I know of a retired locomotive engineer who lives in Thailand year round. I don't have contact with him, but I know some people that do. They say his pension goes a long way there. I will be doing that too in retirement, but in Central America.

With al due respect, you'd last 5 days. Stay out of CR

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

With zero respect for a fool like you, we have been to CR many times.

Twenty Dollars

It would be good to listen up. I built a house in Playa Langosta, Guanacaste 15 years ago. Lived  here full time for 13 years, with residency. Food prices here are double. The duty on a car is double. Building materials are almost double. It would be good not to always asume shit you don't have a clue about. Dont think you'd last a month here. Too late for the good things.

GORDY GAMBINO

Joe is poorer than most of Thailand so he get as usual no pussy.

I get all the roots around here.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

It would be good to listen up. I built a house in Playa Langosta, Guanacaste 15 years ago. Lived  here full time for 13 years, with residency. Food prices here are double. The duty on a car is double. Building materials are almost double. It would be good not to always asume shit you don't have a clue about. Dont think you'd last a month here. Too late for the good things.

Listen you a$$uming dumbass, by the time I retire we will have spent 18 years, planning, saving and rearching which country we will call our new home. Something you didn't have to do because you have a rich dead momma who left you a fortune.

Not that it's any of your business, but we have our choices narrowed down to three countries with one preferred favourite. A lot of things can change between now and 2024, but we keep abreast of any changes that would affect us. So, if you don't mind, bugger off and let us handle our retirement plans.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview