Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A Feel Good Story for Everyone ....... except our pet nazi of course

Started by cc, October 08, 2016, 12:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

hahaha that word was f at fucken spell check.

what the fux goushy ?? Gucci ??

drain my credit card quicker than a chug doing a bottle on Welfare Wed.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

kiebers

Quote from: "Daisy May"I'm not muscular. I'm soft and goushy  .. like every jewish princess

I understood all of that....brb........
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"hahaha that word was f at fucken spell check.

what the fux goushy ?? Gucci ??

drain my credit card quicker than a chug doing a bottle on Welfare Wed.

I will change the word censor now GORDY.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Joe, Gambino and Mel/ace have all remarked on how its likely CC is Jewish.    .

:roll:

Now THERE'S a Supreme Court combine if ever there was one!!!

Or of course you could ignore what anyone else has said, and just read her posts, and pretty much anyone with half a working brain cell could see there's a high possibility of her being a chosenite.

I mean just look at the stink she's causing now that she's been exposed?  Kicking, screaming and hurling insults.......... Its textbook Jewish behavior. They HATE being unmasked.  

Its not important either way, but I'm having fun seeing her lose her shit over it all.   ac_lmfao

This applies directly to CC.............

http://www.ilbe.com/files/attach/new/20140425/377678/505539927/3400688392/51707fa166b438e6be8ed06506a12218.jpg">

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hmmm ok, deflection and insults aside, lets get to the reason of why people think CC is a Jew.

Obsessive muslim hate with a healthy dose of regular 'nazi' hate usually means 'Zionist'.

Combine that with other factors like CC losing her marbles when Mel (a blonde haired German)  posted that he saw her car parked up near him, and that he contemplated popping over to say Hello, along with her regular, almost daily, accusations of 'conspiracy theory' or other insults towards anyone who dares to voice the slightest form of sympathy towards NS Germany, sure sets alarm bells ringing for  me.

What people are trying to determine/thinking if CC is Jewish? I mean besides you. No one here but you. And honestly, prior to you showing up at VF, no one accused her of that, at least I don't remember any in the 4 years I was there. .

You obviously don't read many threads on the board...   Joe, Gambino and Mel/ace have all remarked on how its likely CC is Jewish.    I  could list other people like KAM and Dilf mentioning it in the past, but I doubt you would take much notice of anything they say considering you have chosen to ban them.

You sound like the Donald. In reality who cares. Beyond that Klam  and Dilf? You can't be serious?

Bricktop

Its not important either way, but I'm having fun seeing her lose her shit over it all.   ac_lmfao

Its not enough to display aggressive attention seeking tendencies, you have to also demonstrate a staggering degree of ignorance.

You don't know CC at all.

There's not a lot a vapid twat like yourself could do to ruffle her feathers, son. Better men than you (yes, I know, that doesn't reduce the candidates by much) have tried and ended up with their ass in their hands and tears on their cheeks.

Anonymous

SCOUSE thinks the soon to be totally assimilated white tribe called Ashkenazi Jews have a monopoly on open borders and large scale Islamic immigration. He thinks Ceec is a Jew, but she opposes both of those insane Western leftist ideas.

There is a poster here SCOUSE who fits your definition of a Jew(large scale Islamic immigration). Rohammad is a Jew. There's your stereotypical Jew Scouse. It is Rohammad.

Aryan

Nah, Homero is just a typical anti white leftist.  CC however displays the traits of a Zionist.

Aryan

Quote from: "Oberon"

Its not enough to display aggressive attention seeking tendencies, you have to also demonstrate a staggering degree of ignorance.

You don't know CC at all.

There's not a lot a vapid twat like yourself could do to ruffle her feathers, son. Better men than you (yes, I know, that doesn't reduce the candidates by much) have tried and ended up with their ass in their hands and tears on their cheeks.

Bore off you old faggot.   Existing on a forum solely to white knight female members like you do is pretty fucking pathetic.  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Nah, Homero is just a typical anti white leftist.  CC however displays the traits of a Zionist.

A false observation, neither is a Zionist..

I am a Taiwanese Jew and a fan of the nation of Israel.

:laugh:

Aryan

CC is definitely a Zionist, how can you say otherwise?  ac_dunno

She loves Jews, hates muslims and regularly complains about nazis and NS Germany.   It couldn't be more obvious if she dusted off that yellow Jude star and wore it!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"CC is definitely a Zionist, how can you say otherwise?  ac_dunno

She loves Jews, hates muslims and regularly complains about nazis and NS Germany.   It couldn't be more obvious if she dusted off that yellow Jude star and wore it!

Daisy likes anyone that stands up to Islamic extremism and if they happen to have some Jewish ancestry, so be it..

Why would she have any respect for old regimes in Germany or Italy or Spain?

They didn't see Muslim extremism as a problem, so why would Daisy May respect them?

If anyone here is a Zionist, it's me..

Think about it, FAPA, which my father is a member of is basically a Taiwanese version of Zionism..

It promotes and supports an independent Taiwanese state..

Lots of Jews in Canada don't care about Israel, but most Nativist Taiwanese here are FAPA or Taiwanese independence supporters..

Therefore, I am the forum Zionist.

Aryan

I dont think I've ever met a Chinese/Taiwanese Zionist before.  :shock: