Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Hey, keibers...

Started by Bricktop, January 10, 2017, 08:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"He's just a tad retarded and very bitter for whatever the reason, I put it down to his short height and the fact that he suffers from a healthy dose of short man syndrome.  :laugh:

God knows what job he had when he was younger, but I doubt he would have even held down a dish washing job. Perhaps thats why he goes on about dishwashers all the time, because of bad memories?    :shock:

TD is civil with me.

Thanks Velvet. No reason not to.  ac_biggrin

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"He's just a tad retarded and very bitter for whatever the reason, I put it down to his short height and the fact that he suffers from a healthy dose of short man syndrome.  :laugh:

God knows what job he had when he was younger, but I doubt he would have even held down a dish washing job. Perhaps thats why he goes on about dishwashers all the time, because of bad memories?    :shock:

Nice try Dish. I'd like to know how many dishes you can wash in one shift? No guess from me. The truth pippi?

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Velvet"

TD is civil with me.

Thanks Velvet. No reason not to.  ac_biggrin

Yet.....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Nice try Dish. I'd like to know how many dishes you can wash in one shift? No guess from me. The truth pippi?

I'd like to know about the dish washing job  you had in your youth?  

Did you have to stand on a stool so you could reach the sink?   ac_toofunny

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Never had one Dishmajor. Think you'll someday make 12th best in Liverpool?

Aryan

Never had what, a job?  That doesn't surprise me...

Twenty Dollars

Never had what, a job?  That doesn't surprise me...

A dish washing job. Never washed plates for a living.

Aryan

Funny that, neither have I!

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Funny that, neither have I!

You know how it is...the record's stuck, the record's stuck, the record's stuck

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nEYWwCsdUY
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Funny that, neither have I!

You know how it is...the record's stuck, the record's stuck, the record's stuck

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nEYWwCsdUY
Perfect for Twenty Dollars.

Twenty Dollars

But he is not a lying sack of shit. Liars burn in hell.

Blurt

Sacks of shit have always been powerfully honest in my experience.

Maybe you're hanging around the wrong sacks of shit, Seams?  :001_tongue:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"But he is not a lying sack of shit. Liars burn in hell.

So do short Italian American crybabies who know the "scent" of their own ugly daughters.

Blurt

Now that's just rotten tilapia, Shen.  :sneaky2:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Now that's just rotten tilapia, Shen.  :sneaky2:

You been near TD's ugly daughter too Blurt.