Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Hey, keibers...

Started by Bricktop, January 10, 2017, 08:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Pretty sure she removed you because you're a dominating tool. Plenty of that stripe are in and come from the patch.

Herm left me alone, but he harrassed the heck out of some people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Pretty sure she removed you because you're a dominating tool. Plenty of that stripe are in and come from the patch.

Herm left me alone, but he harrassed the heck out of some people.

I had you in my crosshairs. :icon_wink:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Oberon"What do the MEMBERS think??

According to kiebers, it doesn't matter.

Just because you were a tad heavy handed, it does not necessarily mean everything you did was inappropriate.

Let's start with you Crow. Do you think it was inappropriate to ban Freud and Odinson for no reason?

Herm, it is inappropriate to ban anyone for NO reason.

What I think you're asking is were you justified in banning them for their conduct, which in effect breached no stated rule...as there aren't any.

You were left to act according to your discretion, which you applied in accordance with what you believed was in the best interest of the forum.

I am not remotely bothered by Odinson and his gibberish, although he adds nothing to the core value of the forum.

Freud is a serial pest, with a clear intent to disrupt, annoy, aggravate, divide, irritate and undermine as he has always done, and has no place here.

Now, that is my personal opinion based on my own specific knowledge and experience with this knuckle-dragging fraud. I would ban him, and I support you doing so.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Oberon"What do the MEMBERS think??

According to kiebers, it doesn't matter.

Just because you were a tad heavy handed, it does not necessarily mean everything you did was inappropriate.

Let's start with you Crow. Do you think it was inappropriate to ban Freud and Odinson for no reason?

Herm, it is inappropriate to ban anyone for NO reason.

What I think you're asking is were you justified in banning them for their conduct, which in effect breached no stated rule...as there aren't any.

You were left to act according to your discretion, which you applied in accordance with what you believed was in the best interest of the forum.

I am not remotely bothered by Odinson and his gibberish, although he adds nothing to the core value of the forum.

Freud is a serial pest, with a clear intent to disrupt, annoy, aggravate, divide, irritate and undermine as he has always done, and has no place here.

Now, that is my personal opinion based on my own specific knowledge and experience with this knuckle-dragging fraud. I would ban him, and I support you doing so.

They are both serial bullshitters too. At least Odinson is locked up in RR. I regret not suggesting to Fash that Aaron be locked up there with Kam and odinson.

Bricktop

Bullshitting per se is no offence. We all do it. Bullshitting to just make noise, draw attention or create disruption on the other hand needs to be managed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Bullshitting per se is no offence. We all do it. Bullshitting to just make noise, draw attention or create disruption on the other hand needs to be managed.

We have been doing that.

Wambo Rong

The Munster imposed three bans on My IP address when I hadn't even posted here. I took screen shots of the last two.

I wouldn't be posting here now but for that.

Wambo Rong

I was a listener here on your forum until he did that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"I was a listener here on your forum until he did that.

He shouldn't have been doing that, but I'm glad you decided to post.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"The Munster imposed three bans on My IP address when I hadn't even posted here. I took screen shots of the last two.

You are welcome. ac_biggrin

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"The Munster imposed three bans on My IP address when I hadn't even posted here. I took screen shots of the last two.

Oh, great.

Oscar joins the party.

:3og2y8p:

Wambo Rong

Get me back to where I can see the main page (that ain't happening yet) and just watch and I will disappear. Unless you'd like me to stay.

Wambo Rong

Quote from: "Oberon"

Oh, great.

Oscar joins the party.

:3og2y8p:

Read up Socks. I'm not being allowed to watch not join.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Get me back to where I can see the main page (that ain't happening yet) and just watch and I will disappear. Unless you'd like me to stay.

I tested your permissions and I could.

kiebers

Quote from: "Oberon"Kiebers respects nobody. That much I have learned. He thinks he's above everyone else, despite his homey overtures to most of the females.

You know, that statement really describes you perfectly. Not sure I could do better. But maybe.....

If like you, I thought I was above everyone I would have been publicly raising cane with Herman. As it is when I first started as a mod, I told Herman I had his back on any decision he made...respect...I kept my word...respect...I may not have agreed with things he did then but had his back regardless, and I still respect him now. He's a good man. Never lost respect. Had I felt all superior and above everyone I never would have done that. I would have been like you, openly berating whomever for any perceived infraction of whatever on the open board.  

I respect the all the "females" here, and the males as well. I will never disrespect the "females" regardless. Just the way I was raised. I'm sure that had nothing to do with making and maintaining friendships/acquaintanceships. (if thats a word)    :001_rolleyes:  No threats from Keebs...never has been, never will be. Strange how things work, eh?

Funny how it's always about the "females" with you. What is the deal with that? I am every "females" "beau". I pm all the "females" to draw them into my web. You would think I have a network of females throughout the 5 or 6 forums I belong to. I must be the hottest sexiest older gentleman there ever was. I am such a bad ass. You can't hold a candle to me with the "females" if we are believe your rhetoric of "homey overtures". I just show them respect. I show everyone respect, until they don't deserve my respect. A few have made it to that column, as I, have no doubt, made it to yours.    

Need to get away from that "females" thing you keep harping on. Sure puts a bright green tinge on everything. Not to mention how it makes you look.

Will you claim I jumped to the bait to attempt to lessen your perceived slights...perhaps. Perhaps I will say you are grasping at straws to justify your position. Who knows????

I suppose the best way to end this is.....

.....oh well
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone