Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

RW,CC...my office, if you please.

Started by Bricktop, February 23, 2017, 07:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I miss asal very much Shen Li..

But, I understand her reason for avoiding us.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I miss asal very much Shen Li..

But, I understand her reason for avoiding us.

I do too. She's as dumb as a fence post and can't contribute to intelligent conversation.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i'm gonna do my best to not have an opinion on this.... i'm only posting so that my lack of opinion is noticed....

Wuss.

Pick a team.

:3cheerleader:

lol. no. this one seems serious.... i'll wait till one has disappeared altogether and then i'll just pat the other one on the back and say 'atta girl. i knew you could do it'.... :laugh:

That sounds like something a coward would do.

one could say the same of a gaggle of bitches that talk trash from behind a computer moniter.... :laugh:

Is that anyway to talk about your bf old man Aaron, oddstain and that stunned cunt asal? ac_razz

meh. honestly, i dunno what DDs end game is. but it seems like harmless fun to me so i don't really care. odi is ok. he just seems to try too hard to be shocking and offensive. its become more humorous than anything else.... as for asal, not sure whats got you flipped over but as far as i'm concerned shes a sweetheart....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i'm gonna do my best to not have an opinion on this.... i'm only posting so that my lack of opinion is noticed....

Wuss.

Pick a team.

lol. no. this one seems serious.... i'll wait till one has disappeared altogether and then i'll just pat the other one on the back and say 'atta girl. i knew you could do it'.... :laugh:

one could say the same of a gaggle of bitches that talk trash from behind a computer moniter.... :laugh:

Is that anyway to talk about your bf old man Aaron, oddstain and that stunned cunt asal? ac_razz

meh. honestly, i dunno what DDs end game is. but it seems like harmless fun to me so i don't really care. odi is ok. he just seems to try too hard to be shocking and offensive. its become more humorous than anything else.... as for asal, not sure whats got you flipped over but as far as i'm concerned shes a sweetheart....

I like asal very much dsm..

Freud and Odinson are trolls who do nothing else in their lives besides troll on forums..

As Seoul said, they are definitely on the right forum for that.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Wuss.

Pick a team.

I like asal very much dsm..

Freud and Odinson are trolls who do nothing else in their lives besides troll on forums..

As Seoul said, they are definitely on the right forum for that.

ppl throw the word 'troll' around so much, it doesn't even have an accurate definition anymore.... seems every time someone doesn't agree with someone else, they just dismiss them by calling em a troll. like that automatically negates the validity of anything they post.... in some cases, the alleged 'troll' is simply an idiot with ridiculous ideas of what a 'good post' is.... in other cases, the 'troll' in question, is a brilliant individual with unconventional opinions that are hard to argue against.... neither of those are 'trolls'.... i'm not saying Dinky is or isn't a troll. but what Dinky does here seems 'trollish'....

Anonymous

Dinky Dianna/Freud is a weird guy. Apparently he watches this forum all day long. He needs to step away from the Android and do stuff once in a while. Odinson too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Dinky Dianna/Freud is a weird guy. Apparently he watches this forum all day long. He needs to step away from the Android and do stuff once in a while. Odinson too.

I just wish he would forget about us..

He uses VF to instigate drama with us.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Dinky Dianna/Freud is a weird guy. Apparently he watches this forum all day long. He needs to step away from the Android and do stuff once in a while. Odinson too.

Don't read VF.  Problem solved.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Don't read VF.  Problem solved.

You're right and normally I don't bother with troll forums..

But, someone here does read it from time to time and told me that there was a rumour on VF that Herman is Seoul, so I went there to look for myself and sure enough the main page is dominated with Aaron's lies.

RW

Yeah that why I don't bother looking at all.  It doesn't matter if they think Herman is seoul.  Nothing hinges on it.

I think you were totally right in not allowing cross forum drama here because it turns the place into VF.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Yeah that why I don't bother looking at all.  It doesn't matter if they think Herman is seoul.  Nothing hinges on it.

I think you were totally right in not allowing cross forum drama here because it turns the place into VF.

You are absolutely right. I still read VF from time to time. I  shouldn't because I don't take being trolled very well at all.

RW

That's the beauty of not looking.  When you don't look, it's not really there :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"That's the beauty of not looking.  When you don't look, it's not really there :)

I don't know why I read it. I like discussions, and let's face it, since it became a troll board there aren't any good discussions anymore.

Bricktop

Aaron relishes in the attention his trolling generates.

Stop talking about his antics.

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"Aaron relishes in the attention his trolling generates.

Stop talking about his antics.

He would shred this place just as he is doing to VF if allowed so I wholeheartedly agree with you about turning off the lights on his stage.
Beware of Gaslighters!