The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

No, not really.

Only genuine aboriginals will want to claim originality. Few whites would want to, and if they did, they would be open to challenge without evidence.

People can call themselves what they want...but frauds are usually found out.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No, not really.

Only genuine aboriginals will want to claim originality. Few whites would want to, and if they did, they would be open to challenge without evidence.

There are benefits that are attached to First Nations status in Canada. I thought it was the same in Australia.

Bricktop

It is.

However, if someone claims aboriginality fraudulently they get dumped on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It is.

Does that mean legal consequences?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No, not really.

There are some white looking Abos in Australia.

Bricktop

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

It might...but it sure does have social consequences.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

It might...but it sure does have social consequences.

Who cares. They get special benefits.

Bricktop

They can get limited benefit...but not welfare. Some educational institutions, being as hard left as you can get, are happy to take white aborigines, male women and gay transgenders into their midst and will fall over themselves to offer subsidised education.

Oddly, the number of aborigines moving through tertiary education is still rather miniscule.

Chuck Bronson

Our Injuns get quite a few benefits...  Free post secondary education, they don't pay taxes, we give them money so they can survive on their reserves (to the tune of one billion dollars per year).

Plus, any North American Injun can live in either the US or Canada at will.  The Jay treaty means that the Can/US border doesn't apply to them, and they can freely live on either side.  They are essentially automatic 'dual citizens'.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"They can get limited benefit...but not welfare. Some educational institutions, being as hard left as you can get, are happy to take white aborigines, male women and gay transgenders into their midst and will fall over themselves to offer subsidised education.

Oddly, the number of aborigines moving through tertiary education is still rather miniscule.

Do they pay the GST?

Canadian Aboriginals don't.

Bricktop

Yes. Everyone pays GST.

But what do they care? It's the government's (our) money so they just ask for more.

Like your dilemma with indigenous peoples, there IS no solution. They are a different culture with different life outlooks.

We can no more make them "white" than they could make us "black" or "red". Our arrogance fails to grasp this one simple fact.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yes. Everyone pays GST.

But what do they care? It's the government's (our) money so they just ask for more.

Like your dilemma with indigenous peoples, there IS no solution. They are a different culture with different life outlooks.

We can no more make them "white" than they could make us "black" or "red". Our arrogance fails to grasp this one simple fact.

I disagree. It's the reserve/native land bullshit that makes them separate. I know Indians working in the oil patch who own  homes in the city who are apples(red on the outside, white in the middle). Productive and assimilated. They would be as out of place on a reserve as any downtown white prog would.

Chuck Bronson

I wonder what will happen in a couple hundred years when Whites are the minority here...  Something tells me these 'newer Canadians' may not have quite the same 'guilt' as whitey, and may not feel as compelled to be quite so generous with the Indians like whitey is...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"
I disagree. It's the reserve/native land bullshit that makes them separate. I know Indians working in the oil patch who own  homes in the city who are apples(red on the outside, white in the middle). Productive and assimilated. They would be as out of place on a reserve as any downtown white prog would.

Well, they're doing better than our nungas.

Recently there was an ad about workplace insurance in case of accidents where workers are injured and need income support.

The ad featured a couple of tradies talking about insurance on a building site.

The tradies were portrayed by aboriginals.

There is NO building site anywhere in this country that has aboriginal tradies on it. We're talking about a race that was the most primitive, backward and undeveloped people on the planet. Thinking that they will suddenly become motivated to work is futile.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Herman"

Well, they're doing better than our nungas.

Recently there was an ad about workplace insurance in case of accidents where workers are injured and need income support.

The ad featured a couple of tradies talking about insurance on a building site.

The tradies were portrayed by aboriginals.

There is NO building site anywhere in this country that has aboriginal tradies on it. We're talking about a race that was the most primitive, backward and undeveloped people on the planet. Thinking that they will suddenly become motivated to work is futile.

There are lots of Aboriginal construction workers in  Canada.