The best topic

Replies: 10563
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:33:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Big Vote to Nowhere.

Started by Renee, April 03, 2017, 06:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Vote for who you think brings more value to the forum.

Renee
18 (81.8%)
UncleDilf
4 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: April 08, 2017, 06:30:05 PM

UncleDilf

Lololo

Renne is bitter. I mean really butthurt.

Like you can touch me with your sissy insults.

Your life is wasted. Full of hate and regrets.

I feel sorry for your parents.

RW

If this satisfies the three posts, loser leaves then bye bye DILFy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "UncleDilf"Lololo

Renne is bitter. I mean really butthurt.

Like you can touch me with your sissy insults.

Your life is wasted. Full of hate and regrets.

I feel sorry for your parents.

Guess that was your last post Dil. Adios Amigo

Lance Leftardashian

I voted for Renee. We must be more accommodating of special needs people like her.
I care, you pay

Aryan

What a stupid thread. Renee of course made this knowing she would win as she knows a lot more users on this board and has been around a lot longer than Dilf...  :001_rolleyes:

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"If this satisfies the three posts, loser leaves then bye bye DILFy.

I thought you were leaving (again) you big drama queen?  

You threaten to leave this place more often than you wash your snatch.

priscilla1961

Quote from: "RW"Given you don't know who has alts and alts can vote, I think people should have to state their vote for it to count.  Here's mine:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e2/7f/2b/e27f2bd8bd71e77f8f2dde58de007479.jpg">

Same to me RW.
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"If this satisfies the three posts, loser leaves then bye bye DILFy.

I thought you were leaving (again) you big drama queen?  

You threaten to leave this place more often than you wash your snatch.

Which resembles a KFC  bucket with its 9 special herbs and spices. Shes a fooken scrubber geezer a right ol fooken slag...555.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

UncleDilf

Lol.

Look how masses and sheep's works. So funny.

RenĂ©, the cats is butthurt and cries  

RW shows her true colors here. Epic.

And of course Twenty diapers uses this for his antics.

You are all so easy too manipulate.

I hearded that Renee, the fatso PMed RW to eat her proper scat, if she votes for her. Lolololo

Come on guys. Who is longer here? The epic and neatest uncle or Renee, the fatso.

You all lost, I woneded

Zetsu

Renee Renee Renee Renee Renee Renee Renee Renee Renee

:3cheerleader:
Permanently off his rocker

shin

I typically don't read the RR section here, but I can tell you Dilf has threatened to leave every forum I've ever been on with him. He likes to be a rabble rouser to those who disagree with his rhetoric, but believe it or not he can hold an interesting discussion on the topics he is better versed in.

I don't know if you'll get to see that happen here, because like most of the BFF "trolls" if given the opportunity to troll it will become his raison d'etre.

Anyway, I voted for Renee.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I typically don't read the RR section here, but I can tell you Dilf has threatened to leave every forum I've ever been on with him. He likes to be a rabble rouser to those who disagree with his rhetoric, but believe it or not he can hold an interesting discussion on the topics he is better versed in.

I don't know if you'll get to see that happen here, because like most of the BFF "trolls" if given the opportunity to troll it will become his raison d'etre.

What topics is UncleDilf better versed in shin?

shin

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"I typically don't read the RR section here, but I can tell you Dilf has threatened to leave every forum I've ever been on with him. He likes to be a rabble rouser to those who disagree with his rhetoric, but believe it or not he can hold an interesting discussion on the topics he is better versed in.

Most of them relate to politics, but he might be more likely to agree with Scouse than not.

Renee

Quote from: "shin"

Most of them relate to politics, but he might be more likely to agree with Scouse than not.

So you are saying that he is another alt-right dipshit?

Ain't that frickin special....Well besides both of them being intellectually stunted, right there is another reason why that moron SCOUSE washes Dilf's ass.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "shin"

So you are saying that he is another alt-right dipshit?

Ain't that frickin special....Well besides both of them being intellectually stunted, right there is another reason why that moron SCOUSE washes Dilf's ass.

Makes a lot of sense. After all he's a human septic system.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview