Renee or Bricktop

Renee
8 (66.7%)
Bricktop
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: April 11, 2017, 11:27:08 PM

Anonymous

Renee and Bricktop are excellent posters and I hope they both stay.

RW

I'll be surprised if either of them stick around.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'll be surprised if either of them stick around.

I hope you are wrong.

GORDY GAMBINO

They will get a loom together at Great Western and Bricky can play mount the heffer. sick
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"They will get a loom together at Great Western and Bricky can play mount the heffer. sick

I remember the first time you took me there Gordon.

GORDY GAMBINO

And Truro would you like to go there or Snowtown.

Faggot express
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"And Truro would you like to go there or Snowtown.

Faggot express

I would go anywhere with you sweetie.

Bricktop

Snowtown...where you can have  a barrel of fun.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Snowtown...where you can have  a barrel of fun.

Snowtown, also known as The Snowtown Murders, is a 2011 Australian biographical crime drama film directed by Justin Kurzel in his directorial debut and written by Shaun Grant based on the true story of the Snowtown murders.

Bricktop

Some lowlifes discovered that if you killed someone, and told nobody, their social welfare checks kept rolling in.

So they iced some other welfare lowlifes and hid their bodies in barrels that were then placed in an abandoned bank building in Snowtown, a small village north of Adelaide. They also buried some in their back yard.

Think about these geniuses.

South Australia has vast areas of uninhabited wilderness and desert, and these bozos hid the corpses where they could be easily found.

Its like the whole thing was planned by Gordy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Some lowlifes discovered that if you killed someone, and told nobody, their social welfare checks kept rolling in.

So they iced some other welfare lowlifes and hid their bodies in barrels that were then placed in an abandoned bank building in Snowtown, a small village north of Adelaide. They also buried some in their back yard.

South Australia has vast areas of uninhabited wilderness and desert, and these bozos hid the corpses where they could be easily found.

They would have to have access to their bank accounts and pin numbers.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"Some lowlifes discovered that if you killed someone, and told nobody, their social welfare checks kept rolling in.

Meh that wouldn't work over here, at least not for long, the money would be stopped if there was no contact with the person.  Unless it was long term disability or something.  ac_umm

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"

They would have to have access to their bank accounts and passwords.

Pin number is all they would need.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

They would have to have access to their bank accounts and passwords.

Pin number is all they would need.

I meant to write pin numbers.

GORDY GAMBINO

I am now a cold case investigator going after the big rewards.

I found out some stuff .
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE