Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Speaking of Retards...

Started by Angry White Male, May 15, 2017, 07:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"It's okay to mock Chinese retards though. Mel says they look funny.  

What an asshole that guy is.

Re-read the thread.  I made it very clear that they all look funny...  not just the Chinese ones.  Mel doesn't discriminate.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Renee"As for your HS work as a councilor for the handicapped,......I have my doubts about that as well.....No decent or ethical individual that works with the handicapped views them as entertainment nor do they ever refer to them as "retards". That is a derogatory label best reserved for ignorant, irresponsible, rum pots, like you.

ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz

You don't know me, what I've done, or how I do it.  You try to formulate an opinion of me on here by looking at a few pixels on a screen.

Yes, I was in fact a counselor for the challenged... for two years.  I received an A grade.  I even spent some of my own time on occasion outside of school hours in relation to this work.

Not sure if they would still allow this today, but I often had to even supervise 'em when they used the toilet.

Berry Sweet

So cool Mel...tell us more....

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"So cool Mel...tell us more....

What would you like to know?

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Renee"As for your HS work as a councilor for the handicapped,......I have my doubts about that as well.....No decent or ethical individual that works with the handicapped views them as entertainment nor do they ever refer to them as "retards". That is a derogatory label best reserved for ignorant, irresponsible, rum pots, like you.

You don't know me, what I've done, or how I do it.  You try to formulate an opinion of me on here by looking at a few pixels on a screen.

Yes, I was in fact a counselor for the challenged... for two years.  I received an A grade.  I even spent some of my own time on occasion outside of school hours in relation to this work.

Not sure if they would still allow this today, but I often had to even supervise 'em when they used the toilet.

Amazing how a middle aged 20 odd stone heffer can look down her nose at so many of us isn't it?  :laugh3:  

Perhaps no one has dared put Renee in her place before in real life?  

Considering her size I suppose its understandable......

Aryan

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Amazing how a middle aged 20 odd stone heffer can look down her nose at so many of us isn't it?  :laugh3:  

"So many of us"???  ac_lmfao

You and that idiot Mel now count as "many".... :laugh3:

Well, a brief review of your posts will give anyone with half a brain a clue as to why.

BTW, what "place" am I, according to your socially stunted ass supposed to be in? I'm very sorry if I don't kowtow to your abject idiocy. Unfortunately I have a brain and it comes equipped with a sense of reality and all the luxury features that make up a reasonable amount of human intelligence. Your's is obviously the budget oriented stripped down model.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"

Well, a brief review of your posts will give anyone with half a brain a clue as to why.

BTW, what "place" am I, according to your socially stunted ass supposed to be in? I'm very sorry if I don't kowtow to your abject idiocy. Unfortunately I have a brain and it comes equipped with a sense of reality and all the luxury features that make up a reasonable amount of human intelligence. Your's is obviously the budget oriented stripped down model.

Sure because that potty mouth of yours has only sounded off against me and Mel....  :laugh:  

You've recently irritated Iron Horse Jockey and Herman with your snob-like holier than thou bullshit.

All those calories must have clouded your vision over the years and made you incapable of comprehending how  bad your attitude really is.   ac_lmfao

Renee

Sure because that potty mouth of yours has only sounded off against me and Mel....  :laugh:  

You've recently irritated Iron Horse Jockey and Herman with your snob-like holier than thou bullshit.

All those calories must have clouded your vision over the years and made you incapable of comprehending how  bad your attitude really is.   ac_lmfao

Fuck off....if I irritated Herman it's because he brought it on himself with his combative attitude. As for Iron horse...I highly doubt he is all that irritated. He's not nearly as sensitive as you with your endless crying and whining about being spanked by me.

For such a big brave crusading Aryan moron, you sure cry like a little bitch.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Renee you're a cunt, just admit it.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Fuck off....if I irritated Herman it's because he brought it on himself with his combative attitude. As for Iron horse...I highly doubt he is all that irritated. He's not nearly as sensitive as you with your endless crying and whining about being spanked by me.

For such a big brave crusading Aryan moron, you sure cry like a little bitch.

And if you did, good for you..

He has been such a bully lately.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Amazing how a middle aged 20 odd stone heffer can look down her nose at so many of us isn't it?  :laugh3:  

I really feel sorry for her husband.  He must be a complete cuck, to endure a person like her.

I would not put up with that mouth from a Vogue model, let alone a land whale.

Blurt

Renee has brains. And wit.

That's sexy.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Blurt"Renee has brains. And wit.

That's sexy.

You like men though...  That's why you want to become a woman, Blurt!  To attract the sexiest men, right?

And if you consider an obese land whale with a big mouth sexy, your future isn't bright...  Heroin junkies hop on nigger dicks, as did Renee.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Renee has brains. And wit.

That's sexy.

You like men though...  That's why you want to become a woman, Blurt!  To attract the sexiest men, right?

And if you consider an obese land whale with a big mouth sexy, your future isn't bright...  Heroin junkies hop on nigger dicks, as did Renee.

Blurt is so mixed up,I doubt he knows what he wants himself.