The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I pissed the damn bed again...

Started by Angry White Male, May 30, 2017, 10:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

And, given the fact that he's still single after all this time, probably before a date as well.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Renee"Well, I suppose it could be worse.

He could tell us all about how he shits in the shower and then does the waffle stomp...... :laugh3:

Didn't he take pictures of his bowel movements and post it on VF?

I do recall the pics of the bloody toilet paper that he used to staunch his bleeding asshole though.....  :oeudC:

Sad fucken state of affairs.  :nea:

That must be what I am thinking of.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"No. That was GD.

Mel soiling himself is usually accidental.

His threads are on purpose, though.

When we were ACC, he posted defecation images in Guest Posting..

Does he still post on VF?

Renee

Quote from: "Blurt"And, given the fact that he's still single after all this time, probably before a date as well.

Naw, he probably always smells like that.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blurt"No. That was GD.

Mel soiling himself is usually accidental.

His threads are on purpose, though.

When we were ACC, he posted defecation images in Guest Posting..

Does he still post on VF?

I remember that. Romero was the mod at the time. It kept him busy.

Berry Sweet

Maybe its time to put a protective plastic covering on the bed (the couch as well).

Renee

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Maybe its time to put a protective plastic covering on the bed (the couch as well).

Maybe a liquid sensing alarm as well?.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Maybe its time to put a protective plastic covering on the bed (the couch as well).

When I drank I never bragged when I had an accident.

Blurt

I'm less worried about people bragging about accidents they've had in their bed than I am about people who would brag about accidents they've had on the railway.

Keep up the good work, Mr. Conductor.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"I'm less worried about people bragging about accidents they've had in their bed than I am about people who would brag about accidents they've had on the railway.

Thank you.

I don't mean to nitpick,  but I am a locomotive engineer. I haven't been a conductor for a long time.

Blurt

Mr. Engineer, then.

It's all good.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"I'm less worried about people bragging about accidents they've had in their bed than I am about people who would brag about accidents they've had on the railway.

Iron horse jockey should be proud of himself that he beat his addiction to alcohol..

And I agree Blurt, I feel much safer with a sober locomotive engineer moving dangerous goods through our cities.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Renee"

Maybe a liquid sensing alarm as well?.... :laugh3:

Those are available for bed wetters!  Mel would be passed out thru the alarm...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Iron horse jockey should be proud of himself that he beat his addiction to alcohol..

Yes one of the very few!  Stay clean Jockey Boy!

Blurt

I have respect for all those involved in moving trains about the nation.

They are working under hard conditions.

The Lac Mégantic fiasco showed just how greedy and unprincipled many railway companies are.

I lived in Sherbrooke, QC, for a couple of years and there's a railway bisecting the city right at the heart of the downtown core along which dangerous materials and goods are ferried. I think it's just an accident waiting to happen.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY3N-geqGtw
Aimin\' to misbehave.