The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

ATTN: Blurt

Started by Angry White Male, June 01, 2017, 08:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Today, I was doing some thinking...

Look, you're a big guy, no?  Something like 6' 1" and 220lbs?  Ok, this a petit woman does not make.

Now, how are you going to manage your five-o'clock-shadow?  Shave ten times a day?  C'mon.

Plus, most guys should notice that there's something up with an artificially generated vagina, as the technology just ain't there yet.  You could never get naked, unless in the dark.

My advice?  Keep your penis attached to your body, put the skirts back in the closet, and become a regular man.  I mean, you don't have to wear cowboy boots and Lee jeans, but you get my drift.

Besides, the world isn't ready for this type of freakishness yet...  Remember, a few years back you'd be institutionalized for such thoughts and desires, until such time when you'd be deemed rehabilitated.

Just my $0.02

You're opinion is grossly overpriced.

YOU ARE MY IDOL!

ac_lmfao

Howdy maaaaaate whatsa fucks goin on with youse motherfucker

Hey wheres Grumpy Granpops

kissy kissy just you yo madam

Kissy Kissy to you Gordon.  ac_wub

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Today, I was doing some thinking...

Look, you're a big guy, no?  Something like 6' 1" and 220lbs?  Ok, this a petit woman does not make.

Now, how are you going to manage your five-o'clock-shadow?  Shave ten times a day?  C'mon.

Plus, most guys should notice that there's something up with an artificially generated vagina, as the technology just ain't there yet.  You could never get naked, unless in the dark.

My advice?  Keep your penis attached to your body, put the skirts back in the closet, and become a regular man.  I mean, you don't have to wear cowboy boots and Lee jeans, but you get my drift.

Besides, the world isn't ready for this type of freakishness yet...  Remember, a few years back you'd be institutionalized for such thoughts and desires, until such time when you'd be deemed rehabilitated.

Just my $0.02

You're opinion is grossly overpriced.

YOU ARE MY IDOL!

ac_lmfao

Howdy maaaaaate whatsa fucks goin on with youse motherfucker

Hey wheres Grumpy Granpops

kissy kissy just you yo madam

Kissy Kissy to you Gordon.  ac_wub

I think you scared Gordon away Seoul.

Angry White Male

Blurt, the more I think of your decisions, the more I believe you're making a mistake.

Remember when Michael Jackson didn't like his Nigger nose?  What happened with that?  He didn't stop fucking with it until it fell off completely.

Remember when he wanted to be White?  Look how that ended up...  He turned himself into a circus freak.

Please, just leave your body alone, get your head straight, and revert back to a man.

Stop trying to be something that you're not.

Blurt

The day you spend some time in my head, Mel, you'll be qualified to make pronouncements on what I am or am not.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

That's it!  I'm going to have to drag you out of Forever 21 by your skirt, and take you shopping in a real men's clothing store!

We'll start easy...  but with exposure therapy, we'll slowly start turning you back into a man!  A real man!

Blurt

Are you a "real man," Mel?

I want to learn only from the best.

So, tell me, where do I start?

With the boozy bed-wetting? or with the enforced MGTOW?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

This isn't about me, Blurt.  This is about you, and your wellness.

Now repeat after me:  "I shall not chop-chop the gherkin."  "I shall not chop-chop the pickle."

I'm even willing to drive over to the Island and be your wellness coach.  We'll start by gathering all of your female articles of clothing, throwing them in a pile, and lighting them on fire.  This is the first step, which may be hard to do, but will bring you closer to wellness.

Then we'll do some clothes shopping...  Cowboy boots, Lee jeans, a plaid cowboy shirt, and a cowboy hat.  I don't want to ever see you shopping the bargain racks at Forever 21 again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Are you a "real man," Mel?

I want to learn only from the best.

So, tell me, where do I start?

With the boozy bed-wetting? or with the enforced MGTOW?

Fuck off and die you effeminate douchebgag.

RW

Jesus Christ Shen.  Lay off the fucking booze.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Jesus Christ Shen.  Lay off the fucking booze.

But, it makes the Iron Chink so fucking lovable. :laugh3:

Angry White Male

Blurt needs to leave his schlong alone.

I cannot believe our health system covers this, but yet my buddy's kid, who needs some dental work, isn't covered at all.  He has some coverage through his employer, but the dental work required goes over the coverage cap, leaving him to pay the rest.

Yet, getting your pickle chopped off is fully covered?  Canada is a joke...

GORDY GAMBINO

She already has had the big chop chop.

Youse paid.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Blurt

Quote from: "Shen Li"Fuck off and die you effeminate douchebgag.

I get the feeling you don't like me, Shen.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Aryan

Quote from: "Blurt"

I'm not keen on uppity trannies either, and you aren't doing yourself any favours by openly boasting about scrounging off the taxpayer to get your op......

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Blurt"

I'm not keen on uppity trannies either, and you aren't doing yourself any favours by openly boasting about scrounging off the taxpayer to get your op......

BULLSEYE!!