The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Marriage material

Started by shin, June 28, 2017, 06:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Alcoholic"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"
It sounds like you have a marriage of convenience.

I can only imagine what that trap was like. I almost had a threesome once, but it did seem like a trap of sorts when my gf at the time started displaying tones of jealousy.

I guess if you get what you want and she gets what she wants, then the harm is a non-issue.

But, once she gets what she wants(Australian permanent residency) she will leave..

This sounds like a business transaction to me.

:thumbup:

You must have posted this on one of those rare occasions you were sober. :shock:

He's never sober.

He's never worked, never had a women, never had a life. If I was that pathetic fucking loser, I would be so ashamed, I'd shoot myself in the fucking face. It would be a public service.

And what kind of life you have had?

Odinson

realgrimm

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"that's when I fart in your mouth then you exhale thru a cigarette lighter

angry dragon

try me on ya little slut

you wanna be funny girl hey

that's not the fucken first time I warned ya nicely then you ignore me so you get cunt

you deserve it

:roll:  ac_toofunny

https://media.tenor.co/images/d18404a55e48745925f5bfc596e91c61/tenor.gif">

Thiel

I am a workaholic. Relationships are tough for people like me. And our partners.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"I am a workaholic. Relationships are tough for people like me. And our partners.

I am not a fruit like you, but it's the same for straight guys too. I'm glad I don't put in the time working like I used to.

Odinson

Relationships are tough when you start listening the nonsense your wife spills out of her.

JOE

Quote from: "shin"There should be a lot of things to consider when asking for someone's hand in marriage, since this person would be the one you choose to spend the rest of your life with.

...but if you were a teenager, or of a similar unexperienced age in life, what would be some snap judgements that would deem someone as marriage material?

They don't have to be immature notions, but I expect we aren't all looking to get married... so for those brave souls this could be an outlet for some tongue in cheek one liners, or even a picture if it conveys the right idea.

While I'm not saying who are a person should marry, I know the kind/type I wouldn't.

As I told you in another thread, I had a co-worker on my previous job, who constantly bragged to me and others, about how she systematically destroyed her ex-husband and marriage, then ran off with half (or more) of the loot. And then she encouraged other women to do exactly the same as her. I'd overhear her say things to them like, "It's easy! Do it! Do it! I did! And so can you! I'll even show you how!

She took advantage of a weak husband, walked over him, and took his money. I'd even hear her say things like,  "Everybody thinks I'm a Bitch! And my husband is a victim!" Then she'd wonder why. She was a fucken' Nut Job. Bi-polar for sure. Bitch didn't even earn or pay for all the assets she had looted from her EX. He did, through his hard work as the primary breadwinner all these years. She even got the managed to get the Summer Cottage he bought and all his RRSPs he earned from work. I couldn't believe what she told me and what she got away with. And she was with some other guy living off all the money her EX had earned and saved up for their retirement.

I've in truth never encountered any woman in my life as mean-spirited, spiteful, vindictive, manipulative and downright Fucken EVIL.

I cringe when I think about her 'EX' and what he must've said after what she put him through::

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DK0aaLNGak

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Thiel"I am a workaholic. Relationships are tough for people like me. And our partners.

I am not a fruit like you, but it's the same for straight guys too. I'm glad I don't put in the time working like I used to.

Thiel is a good guy, not a "fruit."

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"

Thiel is a good guy, not a "fruit."

He seems alright.