The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "SCOUSE" leftist liberals who have dubious morals and a completely different outlook on the world.

Our opinions are based on actual data. Funny how that works isn't it.

Sorry but you're irrelevant.  I don't mean to be nasty, but you're an immigrant basking in the joys of state sponsored diversity, or more precisely Globalism.

You and myself are like oil and water, so I wouldn't expect you for minute to understand my views.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Run and hide when confronted?  

I've stood my ground on this board and answered each and every question which has been put to me, despite many of the questions coming from leftist liberals who have dubious morals and a completely different outlook on the world.

Yeah but you're too stupid to give a toss about what an ignorant prick you look like when you spout off.

:laugh:

Says the leafy suburb dwelling privileged liberal who promotes mass immigration and diversity but never experiences any of it first hand.   ac_boring

Just an FYI...I grew up in Vancouver as well as suburbia from the time I was 10 years old.  I lived there for many years after high school as well.  The demographics of Vancouver are as follows:

The 2011 Census found the racial and ethnic makeup of Vancouver was:

European Canadian: 46.2%

Chinese: 27.7%

South Asian: 6%

Filipino: 6%

Southeast Asian: 3%

Japanese: 1.7%

Latin American: 1.6%

Mixed visible minority: 1.5%

Korean: 1.5%

Aboriginal: 2% (1.3% First Nations, 0.6% Metis)

West Asian: 1.2%

Black: 1%

Arab: 0.5%

European Canadians (read whities) are already a minority in Vancouver and have been for years.  Having lived there, I can say I do know what it's like to live in a diverse place where you are an ethnic minority.

But hey slappy, thanks for coming out.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

I've stood my ground on this board and answered each and every question which has been put to me, despite many of the questions coming from leftist liberals who have dubious morals and a completely different outlook on the world.

Yeah but you're too stupid to give a toss about what an ignorant prick you look like when you spout off.

Says the leafy suburb dwelling privileged liberal who promotes mass immigration and diversity but never experiences any of it first hand.   ac_boring

I have never promoted mass immigration.

No wonder you think I'm an idiot.  You don't have a fucking clue what my position is.

#hookedonphonicsforassholes

I really don't care about your 'position' , although I do find it mildly irritating how you keep 'leaving' and then a week or so later you return.  

You should at least stand by your word instead of taking  a short break and then coming back, as it does you no favours in terms of your integrity.

RW

I have never promoted mass immigration.

No wonder you think I'm an idiot.  You don't have a fucking clue what my position is.

#hookedonphonicsforassholes

I really don't care about your 'position' , although I do find it mildly irritating how you keep 'leaving' and then a week or so later you return.  

You should at least stand by your word instead of taking  a short break and then coming back, as it does you no favours in terms of your integrity.

If you don't care about it, why do you keep trying to tell me what it is, state something completely incorrect, then call me stupid?

I didn't publicly announce I was taking a break.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Just an FYI...I grew up in Vancouver as well as suburbia from the time I was 10 years old.  I lived there for many years after high school as well.  The demographics of Vancouver are as follows:

European Canadians (read whities) are already a minority in Vancouver and have been for years.  Having lived there, I can say I do know what it's like to live in a diverse place where you are an ethnic minority.

Outstanding , but if you're happy living in a potentially white minority country, which in  the past was the complete opposite, then more fool you.

RW

Outstanding , but if you're happy living in a potentially white minority country, which in  the past was the complete opposite, then more fool you.

I can happily live with people of different ethnic, cultural, religious and racial backgrounds.  It doesn't bother me at all.  I can also live in white utopia and be fine.  I prefer cultural diversification - the restaurants are better  :thumbup:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Nothing more to  add here apart from LOL  :laugh3:

RW

Nothing more to  add here apart from LOL  :laugh3:

I'm allowed to take breaks.

I don't see that happening again in the near future as I FINALLY am starting to feel like my old self again.  It's been over 6 years since I've felt this great.

:yahoo:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Some interesting stats RW, thank you.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I should look up Calgary.  It struck me as being a very diverse and friendly place.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I should look up Calgary.  It struck me as being a very diverse and friendly place.

Please do RW..

I'm biased of course, but Calgary is the most family friendly city in North America in my opinion.

Anonymous

And while you are at it, if you find stats for Barrie, Ontario, post them too.

RW

Sure - I'll do that right now.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Calgary:

Racial Demographics

Not a visible minority (67.3%)

South Asian (7.5%)

Chinese (6.8%)

Filipino (4.4%)

Black (2.9%)

Southeast Asian (1.9%)

Latin American (1.8%)

Arab (1.7%)

Other (3.2%)

Indigenous (2.7%)

Here's religion too if anyone is interested:

Religion in Calgary (2011)

No Religion (32.3%)

Christian (54.9%)

Muslim (5.2%)

Sikh (2.6%)

Buddhist (2.1%)

Hindu (1.6%)

Jewish (0.6%)

Other (0.7%)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Calgary">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Calgary
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Barrie, ON

Visible minority and Aboriginal population

(2011 National Household Survey)

White      87.5%

South Asian   1.3%

Chinese           0.7%

Black           1.9%

Filipino           0.6%

Latin American   0.8%

Arab                   0.2%

Southeast Asian   0.5%

West Asian   0.1%

Korean      0.4%

Japanese           0.2%

Visible minority  0.4%

Multiple visible minority  0.4%

Total visible minority population  7.6%

Aboriginal group

First Nations   3.5%

Métis   2,010   1.5%

Inuit                       0%

Total Aboriginal population   5%

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrie#Demographics">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrie#Demographics
Beware of Gaslighters!