The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

One Dead in Virginia

Started by RW, August 12, 2017, 04:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

RW still fails to grasp the concept that without  the nasty evil white race and their technological advancements, she would be living in a hut somewhere in Africa or some other desert wasteland and spend most of her days being beast fucked by sand niggers and other primitive turd world untermensch....

Or perhaps she might like that? Who knows...

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"RW still fails to grasp the concept that without  the nasty evil white race and their technological advancements, she would be living in a hut somewhere in Africa or some other desert wasteland and spend most of her days being beast fucked by sand niggers and other primitive turd world untermensch....

Do you think I don't like living in a first world country?  I love living in my country.  But it's multicultural as fuuuck and it's still pretty awesome.  

When's it supposed to get terrible?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"RW still fails to grasp the concept that without  the nasty evil white race and their technological advancements, she would be living in a hut somewhere in Africa or some other desert wasteland and spend most of her days being beast fucked by sand niggers and other primitive turd world untermensch....

Do you think I don't like living in a first world country?  I love living in my country.  But it's multicultural as fuuuck and it's still pretty awesome.  

When whites become  the minority.  Especially if muslims become the dominant force, which is highly likely if current trends continue.

Right  now they are a relatively small percentage of the population  in Europe, and just look at the problems they have been causing? Now imagine what it will be like in 10, 15, 20 years time when they are here in even bigger numbers?

Blazor

I've been watching a lot of these videos. They were cattled right through the anti protesters to the site. While they simply marched, to and from the site, the anti protestors were hurling things, yelling things, beating on old men! Was fucking crazy. Even while trying to leave, the hounds were on their tails still wanting to fight. I actually did see the sheriff's department step in ONCE. I saw another video of a Freedom group, and they couldnt believe the police did not help at all. They see support all over the country from the Blue but not there that day. The Freedom group was there to make sure all had a freedom of speech, without violence, but they were thrown in the mix as "White supremacists, and nazis". The anti protestors were the most hateful. THEY were the hate group in this. Whoever organized for them to be there (Soros), was trying to stir shit up. The ones that were initially there to protest, were simply protesting the removal of a statue. The violence was coming from the anti protestors, they were also the bigger group. The guy driving the car was the bomb that cast the whole group into a media false portrayal of the whole group.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

When whites become  the minority.  Especially if muslims become the dominant force, which is highly likely if current trends continue.

Right  now they are a relatively small percentage of the population  in Europe, and just look at the problems they have been causing? Now imagine what it will be like in 10, 15, 20 years time when they are here in even bigger numbers?

You realise we had a terrorist org declare war on the west right?  That isn't those Muslims but you group em in anyway.  Wasn't it you saying that was wrong when you do it to white people who run over other people?

Whites are the minority in Vancouver and chaos isn't reigning all over the city.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"I've been watching a lot of these videos. They were cattled right through the anti protesters to the site. While they simply marched, to and from the site, the anti protestors were hurling things, yelling things, beating on old men! Was fucking crazy. Even while trying to leave, the hounds were on their tails still wanting to fight. I actually did see the sheriff's department step in ONCE. I saw another video of a Freedom group, and they couldnt believe the police did not help at all. They see support all over the country from the Blue but not there that day. The Freedom group was there to make sure all had a freedom of speech, without violence, but they were thrown in the mix as "White supremacists, and nazis". The anti protestors were the most hateful. THEY were the hate group in this. Whoever organized for them to be there (Soros), was trying to stir shit up. The ones that were initially there to protest, were simply protesting the removal of a statue. The violence was coming from the anti protestors, they were also the bigger group. The guy driving the car was the bomb that cast the whole group into a media false portrayal of the whole group.

I'm sorry to say but the neo-Nazi folks went in this with a shit reputation.  They aren't a well liked group to begin with.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

I'm sorry to say but the neo-Nazi folks went in this with a shit reputation.  They aren't a well liked group to begin with.

But it wasnt all Neo Nazis, thats what the media wants you to believe  :sad:  . It was various groups, from all over the country that came to protest the removal of the statue. Those anti protesters were there to silence them and incite violence. I saw one video of a black woman with big tits and no shirt on, and she was mouthing off, and saying she had a right to be that way, wtf lol. Neo nazis have been around a while to develop that reputation as you say, but BLM is still kinda new, and holy shit look at the chaos they cause.

Aryan

You realise we had a terrorist org declare war on the west right?  That isn't those Muslims but you group em in anyway.  Wasn't it you saying that was wrong when you do it to white people who run over other people?

Whites are the minority in Vancouver and chaos isn't reigning all over the city.

Does Vancouver have a high muslim population?

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor". I saw one video of a black woman with big tits and no shirt on, and she was mouthing off, and saying she had a right to be that way, wtf lol.

Man, I fucking hate mouthy negresses, you poor fuckers in the US seem to have loads of them.   :yuk:

Blazor

I watched your vid RW, fuck Terry lol! Hes so full of shit. It was the others that "came to hurt people".

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"

But it wasnt all Neo Nazis, thats what the media wants you to believe  :sad:  . It was various groups, from all over the country that came to protest the removal of the statue. Those anti protesters were there to silence them and incite violence. I saw one video of a black woman with big tits and no shirt on, and she was mouthing off, and saying she had a right to be that way, wtf lol. Neo nazis have been around a while to develop that reputation as you say, but BLM is still kinda new, and holy shit look at the chaos they cause.

Sorry Blaz, but I'm with you here.  I have no time for disruptive and violent assholes.  I don't care what side they are on.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"I watched your vid RW, fuck Terry lol! Hes so full of shit. It was the others that "came to hurt people".

I would bet there were people on both sides that came looking for a fight.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Man, I fucking hate mouthy negresses, you poor fuckers in the US seem to have loads of them.   :yuk:

You have no idea lol. I've seen plenty first hand. All fights I've been in, with blacks, all things stolen from me, stolen by blacks. And Im the nicest non racist motherfucker you would meet lol. When I delivered pizza, only 1 out of 10 tip, and its the one that acts white lol. They teach their kids to be racist, the kids!

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"

Sorry Blaz, but I'm with you here.  I have no time for disruptive and violent assholes.  I don't care what side they are on.

Word lol  ac_drinks

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"I watched your vid RW, fuck Terry lol! Hes so full of shit. It was the others that "came to hurt people".

I would bet there were people on both sides that came looking for a fight.

Im sure to a degree. Seemed the protestors came prepared cause they knew they would get shit on. The anger came more from the anti protestors from what I saw though. I honestly dont think any violence would have happened if the protestors were simply allowed to speak their peace.