Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

One Dead in Virginia

Started by RW, August 12, 2017, 04:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Blazor"I watched your vid RW, fuck Terry lol! Hes so full of shit. It was the others that "came to hurt people".

I would bet there were people on both sides that came looking for a fight.

Im sure to a degree. Seemed the protestors came prepared cause they knew they would get shit on. The anger came more from the anti protestors from what I saw though. I honestly dont think any violence would have happened if the protestors were simply allowed to speak their peace.

No violence should have happened period.  People need to protest peacefully.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"I watched your vid RW, fuck Terry lol! Hes so full of shit. It was the others that "came to hurt people".

I would bet there were people on both sides that came looking for a fight.

Im sure to a degree. Seemed the protestors came prepared cause they knew they would get shit on. The anger came more from the anti protestors from what I saw though. I honestly dont think any violence would have happened if the protestors were simply allowed to speak their peace.

No violence should have happened period.  People need to protest peacefully.

I totally agree! The protestors were not the type to keep taking all that shit from the anti protestors. They did to a degree though. What would you do if you were protesting womens rights and someone threw a bag of poop on you and a piss balloon lol?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Man, I fucking hate mouthy negresses, you poor fuckers in the US seem to have loads of them.   :yuk:

You have no idea lol. I've seen plenty first hand. All fights I've been in, with blacks, all things stolen from me, stolen by blacks. And Im the nicest non racist motherfucker you would meet lol. When I delivered pizza, only 1 out of 10 tip, and its the one that acts white lol. They teach their kids to be racist, the kids!

And people wonder why the KKK, Aryan Nation and all the other pro white organisations exist in the US....... most niggers are fucking horrible!

Blazor

And people wonder why the KKK, Aryan Nation and all the other pro white organisations exist in the US....... most niggers are fucking horrible!

Its a lot of them, but a lot of them aint bad. The older ones, or the ones that act white. The thugs are a whole different ball game.

The Klan flag still flys around here in certain parts, as well as the confederate flag. Lots of confederate supporters here. Hell I got a rebel flag hanging in my house. I've always wanted to run a pole high enough and fly one so that everyone that passes on the interstate sees it  :laugh:

Wish more were in the know on the true reasons why that war ever happened. The school system has brainwashed the kids.

Blazor

There are even blacks that support the rebel flag, and fought for the south in that war. Some of them know the truth.

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"There are even blacks that support the rebel flag, and fought for the south in that war. Some of them know the truth.

I find it strange that people say there is "white history" and "black history" when the two groups share a history.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor"There are even blacks that support the rebel flag, and fought for the south in that war. Some of them know the truth.

I find it strange that people say there is "white history" and "black history" when the two groups share a history.

I  find it strange you've got a homo flag as your avvy...  

Are you on the turn, at your age?   :2r4ml1j_th:

Aryan

Its a lot of them, but a lot of them aint bad. The older ones, or the ones that act white. The thugs are a whole different ball game.

The Klan flag still flys around here in certain parts, as well as the confederate flag. Lots of confederate supporters here. Hell I got a rebel flag hanging in my house. I've always wanted to run a pole high enough and fly one so that everyone that passes on the interstate sees it  :laugh:

Wish more were in the know on the true reasons why that war ever happened. The school system has brainwashed the kids.

Yeah, 'white' blacks are usually sound,  Shin is a prime example.   :laugh:

I fucking hate the gangsta pavement ape fucks though, we have a some here in the UK, especially down south and in Birmingham, fucking horrible monkeys.

RW

I  find it strange you've got a homo flag as your avvy...  

Are you on the turn, at your age?   :2r4ml1j_th:

It's not a flag.  It's just a rainbow.  I'm a girl.  I like rainbow colours.

How much time in a day do you spend on homosexual symbology?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Sorry but the fag community hijacked anything with rainbows in a long time ago.

I used to play an old video game called Rainbow Islands when I was a kid, now I can't even look at it without feeling disgusted.  :mad:

Blazor

Yeah, 'white' blacks are usually sound,  Shin is a prime example.   :laugh:

Shin's great, I like Shin  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Sorry but the fag community hijacked anything with rainbows in a long time ago.

I used to play an old video game called Rainbow Islands when I was a kid, now I can't even look at it without feeling disgusted.  :mad:

:roll:

Yeah when I worked at an advertising agency, they tried to use some rainbow symbolism in an ad, I had to explain it to them lol. They scrapped that idea quick.

RW

Okay my best friend is coming to town and we like to lez out so I'm gaying it up in anticipation.

;)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Bricktop

I think she's trying to express her joy at her liberation from tyranny.

Or something...