Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

BitCoin has now crested $12,000 USD.

Started by Angry White Male, December 06, 2017, 02:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"My advice is tops advice.  That's why I'm a successful businessman and investor.

Your parents died and you were the only heir.

:icon_wink:

Angry White Male

I was successful even before they died...

Frood

Mel was successful at being born. There's that.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

See how jelly people get, when they are not successful, but are around successful people?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Mel was successful at being born. There's that.

The thing I've found about people like Mel and Twenty Dollars that feel the need to constantly crow about their achievements is how insecure they are.

Angry White Male

The poors like to attack people that are more successful than them.  It is a common theme...

Angry White Male

Dinky is just mad, because he sold all of his bitcoin.  Now he's mad he didn't hold onto it.  Instead of becoming successful, he's now a poors, and really angry...

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

The thing I've found about people like Mel and Twenty Dollars that feel the need to constantly crow about their achievements is how insecure they are.

I reckon they embellish. Mel probably got 100 dollars worth of BTC from a vending machine and Twenty Dollars spends his days surfing sewage canals in El Salvador.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Nah, I've got $14,000 in already.  After midnight, will dump in another $2,000, which is my daily limit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I reckon they embellish. Mel probably got 100 dollars worth of BTC from a vending machine and Twenty Dollars spends his days surfing sewage canals in El Salvador.

No doubt they do embellish. But, Fash is right successful folks don't need to tell people every two minutes they are successful. Mel is not as hard to read as that idiot TD.

And they both had healthy inheritances.

Angry White Male

Why would I lie?  I have no reason to lie...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Why would I lie?  I have no reason to lie...

Who said lie?

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Definition of embellish

transitive verb

1 : to make beautiful with ornamentation : decorate a book embellished with illustrations

2 : to heighten the attractiveness of by adding decorative or fanciful details : enhance embellished our account of the trip

Angry White Male

I know what it fucking means...

Why would I lie about my bitcoin investment?