Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

BitCoin has now crested $12,000 USD.

Started by Angry White Male, December 06, 2017, 02:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Forget about holding your own keys.

ALL of these fucking wallets are buggy pieces of shit, that take literally days to download the chain, since they are crap.

Just find a secure exchange.

Angry White Male

And I have a powerful desktop, so don't even try this shit if you have some laptop...

Angry White Male

This shit is not without frustration.  Trust me...

Angry White Male

Angry White Male

Angry White Male

FUCK!

I need to bow out, before I fucking explode.  Bad things happen when I fucking explode.

FUCK!

Angry White Male

All is well with wallets now.  My drunken rage fueled my drive, even more, like rocket fuel fuels a jet engine.  It got things done.  All three wallets are now up to date.

Since posting this thread, I have made $8,000.

Frood

All you needed to do was save or print out your public and private keys somewhere secure. Nothing to do with powerful laptops or large dl's.

Exchanges hold your private keys. Don"t give bad advice.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

As a self taught investor, I discard everything that people try to tell me.  I did the same thing in Grade School.

Everything is a Ponzi Scheme, whether you like to admit it or not.

I had a good feeling, getting in, and the returns have been awesome so far.  Do I wish I entered earlier?  I won't answer that, just as the ones that sold early also, won't answer that...

Not for the faint of heart, and NOT to Third Mortgage your house for funds for...

But a small and relatively diversified holdings of Crypto is, in my opinion, as asset to an otherwise 'normal' portfolio of holdings.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"All you needed to do was save or print out your public and private keys somewhere secure. Nothing to do with powerful laptops or large dl's.

Exchanges hold your private keys. Don"t give bad advice.

For most people this would work just fine.

I prefer to download entire blockchain.

Am I wrong?

Angry White Male

Downloading the entire blockchain of THREE cryptos in a short time was no easy feat.

Most people are better served by an online service like JAXX (Canadian), or the likes, if they prefer their keys without the bullshit.

I am old school.  I download the entire chain.

Angry White Male

And I just made another $1,000.

I wanted life to turn out differently, but I now focus on what I can do...  Investing, and operating a trucking business (albeit small), for income.

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Downloading the entire blockchain of THREE cryptos in a short time was no easy feat.

Most people are better served by an online service like JAXX (Canadian), or the likes, if they prefer their keys without the bullshit.

I am old school.  I download the entire chain.

Jaxx, Coinomi, Toast et cetera are software apps or interfaces only. Wouldn't call them 'online'. Exchanges are 'online'. You're entrusting your crypto and keys to an online service and there are great risks in that.

Dl'ng the BC's of cryptos serves no purpose to a crypto holder as cryptos are distributed ledgers and you're just burning data.

And by the way, the 1k gain you get today can and will be the 1-3k or more loss you get following. It's a volatile market. Best to keep your gains and losses to yourself short term wise or people will get tired of the P&D rhetoric and tune out.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Fuck off, Dinky.

I download chain.

You do not have to.

I make profit.  You do not have to make profit.

Frood

You're a bit of a newbie late comer to crypto currencies.

I wish you'd not talk so much shit and offer such bad advice about it.

You're souring the uninitiated.
Blahhhhhh...