News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Is there a RIGHT / LEFT divide on here ?

Started by IRISH KAM, December 11, 2017, 01:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The Duce ended up convincing him to join the Army, which he did!

No fucking joke!~

I didn't knew it was Duce that persuaded him, when he bought it up about joining the forces I was really shocked and admired him for that, hope he's doing ok.
Permanently off his rocker

Angry White Male

Not many of us around anymore, but it was a blast, wasn't it?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Zetsu"
I didn't knew it was Duce that persuaded him, when he bought it up about joining the forces I was really shocked and admired him for that, hope he's doing ok.

Yup.  Cartman was baking bread, and wanted more...

Duce convinced him to join armed forces, which he did!

Zetsu

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Not many of us around anymore, but it was a blast, wasn't it?

Yea, I just wish there'll be another DV sometime in the near future, maybe we could all meet up again like before and start another sh*t throwing party, lol.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Zetsu"Yea, I just wish there'll be another DV sometime in the future, maybe we could all meet up again like before and start another sh*t throwing party, lol.

I wouldn't hold my breath....

Angry White Male

Well, gotta go for the night!

You rest well.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Yea, I just wish there'll be another DV sometime in the future, maybe we could all meet up again like before and start another sh*t throwing party, lol.

I wouldn't hold my breath....

I guess it doesn't hurt to dream a bit lol, but ya I agree too the feeling of chance are pretty slim.  ac_unsure

Zetsu

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Well, gotta go for the night!

You rest well.

Alrite, you too bro.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Like CC said--If romero started losing an arugment he'd talk about something irrelevent and personal that was in someone's past.  For instance he would always get on CC about her supposedly hiring a Muslim. I don;t even know what he was implying because I stopped paying any attention when he went down that road.

RW would set up double standards to benefit herself quite a lot, and no one would fall for them.  Like harping on Trump for his pussygrabbing comments but ignoring Bill Clintons far worse actions.  And of course she was prone to tantrums like the one she went out with.

On the plus side-- both are fairly intelligent, and at times were capable of making a some pretty good counterarguments, but not enough to overcome the majority of people here, who are smarter than both of them :laugh: .

Like I wrote to someone RW takes this more seriously than anyone I've ever known. Because it occupies more of her life than anyone else here, she demands more from places she posts. Her CBT/Blurtsome part deux forum fulfills what we part time posting rightists could never satisfy.

True, she would go on forever to get the last word, it was obsessive at times..  I never got the feeling she was happy here, in spite of not being able to leave.

She's always had an obsessive compulsion to have the last word and no she was not happy here at all. Her last few months here were a repeat of her forced departure from VF.

Real Wingnut. Dumb as a tree stump and frickin crackers.

IRISH KAM

WTF are ya all talking about HOMOero the biggest Left Fag on the board .

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Blazor

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

There was, dont think there is now. Things have calmed down quite a bit and most of us are either center or right.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Blazor"

There was, dont think there is now. Things have calmed down quite a bit and most of us are either center or right.

Theres still afew Lib Left Canadian Fruits like FASH .

Blazor

I think she falls more in the center category  :laugh:

Shes too Christian to be left, she dont support the gays.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

IRISH KAM

She supports 3RD World immigration .

Thats way more dangerous than Gays sodomising each other .

Aryan

It was refreshing to hear her say that, because all too often, modern Christians support gays just to be PC and escape the wrath of the SJW mafia...