The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Our 60" TV died.

Started by Bricktop, January 30, 2018, 07:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

He just won't stop

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I guess IHJ has not gotten the message from the #MeToo movement.

:laugh:

cc

Well, it's Manitoba eh? They get messages late

Or maybe he took my innocent  :43(2): "WOWZERS!!!" reply as a green light

Odinson

Buy Samsung.. Or Philips.-

Never had any problems.

Odinson

Samsung phones are way better than Iphones..

My crappy Iphone dies if theres cold outside.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Well, it's Manitoba eh? They get messages late

Or maybe he took my innocent  :43(2): "WOWZERS!!!" reply as a green light

Must be one of them.

:laugh:

Anonymous

I have a Sony 55" 4K UHD smart TV I bought at Visions. In a condo, I would not want any bigger.

cc

Ya. Condos are often not large enough for the big ones along with other goodies at a practical level

We had to settle for 50" to keep my  Throne Chair

No way it goes

4 K will be nice as more 4K material is produced - this Sony re-calculates image and tries to make it close to 4K - I must say clarity is superb

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I have a Sony 55" 4K UHD smart TV I bought at Visions. In a condo, I would not want any bigger.

I would not get the biggest TV I can find if it means giving up my leather theater love seat with matching sofa and chair. My living room is not that big.

Bricktop

We live in a large house...plenty of space for larger screen.

kiebers

Meh, I just buy the cheap ones. Always had good luck with them. Just bought a 4k 55" for $289.00 with free delivery. HD picture is great. I can get a 65" for $539.00 and a 75" for $1199.00. Like I said never had an issue with the cheaper ones and if I did I could replace it several times for the price of a "name brand" that still uses the same parts that mine do.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Odd you should say. When I checked the reviews, some cheap brands performed as well as expensive ones in lab testing. Tended to fall short in reliability and repair costs, but as you say, bin it and buy a new one.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Meh, I just buy the cheap ones. Always had good luck with them. Just bought a 4k 55" for $289.00 with free delivery. HD picture is great. I can get a 65" for $539.00 and a 75" for $1199.00. Like I said never had an issue with the cheaper ones and if I did I could replace it several times for the price of a "name brand" that still uses the same parts that mine do.

You won't find tv's that inexpensive here.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"Ya. Condos are often not large enough for the big ones along with other goodies at a practical level

You're joking, right?

Here's the 65" Samsung that I personally installed on my wall.  I can assure you there's room for more, and might just go for more when this screen packs it in.  Remember, it's almost impossible to have 'too much' screen.  Trust me...  Get as big as you can afford.

Sound system?  Easily handled with Bluetooth speakers and subs...

http://i63.tinypic.com/ips7cy.jpg">

Anonymous

My TV is not wall mounted. A 55" screen is more than enough for the size of my condo living room.