Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Body cam of our police officers

Started by Zetsu, January 31, 2018, 10:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Here we go again...our resident recidivist mouthing off in the safety of his hovel.

You would not say that to me face to face, Aaron. That is a promise and a fact.

Frood

Quiet, you frail and feeble minded old man.
Blahhhhhh...

Wazzzup

Seeing Dinky talk about cops is like seeing Scouse talk about Jews.

BTW I think that Dinky and Scouse are good posters. So no offense meant, just noticing.

Bricktop

Or what?

You going to suddenly grow a pair and back up your mouth?

Not in this lifetime...you just don't have it in you.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Seeing dinky talk about cops is like seeing Scouse talk about Jews.*

[size=85]*BTW I think that Dinky and Scouse are good posters. So no offense meant, just seeing a connection.[/size]

Both speaking from ignorance and blind stupidity. They make a great pair.

Frood

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Seeing Dinky talk about cops is like seeing Scouse talk about Jews.

BTW I think that Dinky and Scouse are good posters. So no offense meant, just noticing.

Jews aren't as fcked up as cops. Maybe a Jewish cop though. What a combination!
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Or what?

'Quiet, you frail and feeble minded old man.'

Clear now, Rip Van Dementia?
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Police commands aren't necessarily mandatory. Step out of your vehicle commands without a reason given ie detainment and why, get quashed in court.

If you watched the vid, Spic claims he can find his ID, if just given one more chance.  The cops state that he's had enough chances to locate his ID.

You can see how easily now, this situation could escalate.

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Police commands aren't necessarily mandatory. Step out of your vehicle commands without a reason given ie detainment and why, get quashed in court.

If you watched the vid, Spic claims he can find his ID, if just given one more chance.  The cops state that he's had enough chances to locate his ID.

You can see how easily now, this situation could escalate.

Did the guy being harassed first ask if he was being detained and for what or free to go?
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Jews aren't as fcked up as cops. Maybe a Jewish cop though. What a combination!

The Cop that pulled over Mel Gibson when he was driving drunk and went on a drunken anti-Jewish tirade, was actually a Jew.  I'm not making this shit up!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Seeing Dinky talk about cops is like seeing Scouse talk about Jews.

Jews aren't as fcked up as cops. Maybe a Jewish cop though. What a combination!
:laugh3:

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Jews aren't as fcked up as cops. Maybe a Jewish cop though. What a combination!

The Cop that pulled over Mel Gibson when he was driving drunk and went on a drunken anti-Jewish tirade, was actually a Jew.  I'm not making this shit up!

I bet many shekels were collected in fines.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Or what?

'Quiet, you frail and feeble minded old man.'

Clear now, Rip Van Dementia?

Yeah, feeble and frail...but you still wouldn't dare say that to my face.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Did the guy being harassed first ask if he was being detained and for what or free to go?

In Canada, and probably in much of the rest of the World also, when you are in the drivers seat of a motor vehicle in a public place, the police have the right, for NO REASON WHATSOEVER, to check to make sure that you are licensed and insured/registered.

As such, the TWO things you MUST give them, are drivers licence, and insurance/registration.

If you have a hard time providing these two things, or fail to provide these two things, you'll probably be stepping out of the fucking vehicle, in one way or another.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I bet many shekels were collected in fines.

Oh yes!  I'm sure Gibson made a generous 'donation' to certain people within a few days of sobering up!  Then again, he's not exactly poor!