News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Shen Li racial hatred against Chinese people.

Started by Green_Hornet, June 23, 2013, 09:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Ban green_hornet and that homosexual aussie!

I hate both of them.

I received a pm from GORDY GAMBINO that he will not post here anymore because Obvious Li is deleting all his posts..

I don't think Green_Hornet will post here anymore either.

Obvious Li

I hate both of them.

not sure about Hornut....i think he is just plain crazy......bu the aussie pigfucker is a real piece of low life white trash excrement....he has taken to PMing me pictures of gaping male anuses, taken i suspect, at one of his gay parties.....the last wimpering gasp of one of mankinds most totally useless piece of shit

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

I hate both of them.

not sure about Hornut....i think he is just plain crazy......bu the aussie pigfucker is a real piece of low life white trash excrement....he has taken to PMing me pictures of gaping male anuses, taken i suspect, at one of his gay parties.....the last wimpering gasp of one of mankinds most totally useless piece of shit

Gasp :shock:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I hate both of them.

lol Fash.....i can forward them to you if you would like a peek.....i must caution you....it's not pretty.........hehehe

Anonymous

lol Fash.....i can forward them to you if you would like a peek.....i must caution you....it's not pretty.........hehehe

Please don't, please, please don't Mr Obvious Li. :(

Obvious Li

relax sweetpea..only a sick piece of aussie dung would post crap like that and think it somehow will change anything...rest assured he is even stupider than you may think

Anonymous

relax sweetpea..only a sick piece of aussie dung would post crap like that and think it somehow will change anything...rest assured he is even stupider than you may think

Oh my goodness, I was frightened to check my pm box..

I don't understand GORDY GAMBINO...sometimes he was nice to me and then he will post wicked things.

Anonymous

I hate both of them.

He didn't do that did he?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I hate both of them.

He didn't do that did he?

oh but he did.....

Renee

I don't understand GORDY GAMBINO...sometimes he was nice to me and then he will post wicked things.

Gordy thinks he is being funny when he posts those "wicked things". He is an individual with some personality issues. On a good day he is tolerable and even at times clever but that's usually because he is high and mellowed out. But when he isn't stoned, he can be truly vile. He one of those sad individuals who is a better person to be around when he is fucked up. :)
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"

Gordy thinks he is being funny when he posts those "wicked things". He is an individual with some personality issues. On a good day he is tolerable and even at times clever but that's usually because he is high and mellowed out. But when he isn't stoned, he can be truly vile. He one of those sad individuals who is a better person to be around when he is fucked up. :)

you are too kind and over analyzing things....he is a piece of shit..period

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

He enjoys making me sick with disgusting pictures?

Despite your explanation Ms Renee I don't understand that.

:?

Green_Hornet

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I hate both of them.

Green_Hornet is fucking insane

To Shen Li.

Ain't trippin' on them bitches that be hatin'

Catch a dub, chuckin' deuces

Ya'll hatin's useless

It's such a nuisance

Anonymous

Hello Mr Green_Hornet..

I see you are still angry and delusional.

Green_Hornet

Quote from: "Shen Li"It seems the ugly shrimpdicked little faggot is stalking us again. No wonder he has never been laid(heterosexually).

For Shen Li:

Call each other faggots behind the keys of a message board
<<<Yes, it sounds a lot like Shen Li.

A word rooted in hate, yet our genre still ignores it

Gay is synonymous with the lesser

It's the same hate that's caused wars from religion

Gender to skin color, the complexion of your pigment

The same fight that led people to walk outs and sit ins

It's human rights for everybody, there is no difference!

Live on and be yourself