Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

You're having a bad day when...

Started by Bricktop, February 04, 2018, 08:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I like soft ice cream..

If we were to buy one, I would want one this.

http://ghk.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/15/12/55090f404da28-cuisinart-ice-cream-maker-ice45-xl.jpg">

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"I like soft ice cream..

http://ghk.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/15/12/55090f404da28-cuisinart-ice-cream-maker-ice45-xl.jpg">

">

ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Lol, aint that cute.

So many child like things I've thrown out too over the years. Like a cotton candy maker, a snow cone machine (I think I still have that one), and the Queasy Bake oven lol, that was the guy's version. I ruined it one time trying to help him make a personal pizza in it. Another machine I got rid of was a bread maker, I never even used it.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

ac_biggrin

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Lol, aint that cute.

So many child like things I've thrown out too over the years. Like a cotton candy maker, a snow cone machine (I think I still have that one), and the Queasy Bake oven lol, that was the guy's version. I ruined it one time trying to help him make a personal pizza in it. Another machine I got rid of was a bread maker, I never even used it.

I used to have a Belgian waffle iron, but when it stopped working, I never replaced it.

Blazor

I used to have a Belgian waffle iron, but when it stopped working, I never replaced it.

I got some contraption that makes like homemade hot pockets, still in a cabinet I havent used yet.

2 others I have I rarely use, but like the food it makes, is a deep fryer and a rotisserie oven.

I think one of my favorite kitchen machines is the Pizzaz pizza cooker. Makes ALL pizzas good with less electricity and less grease. Homemade or frozen.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/xRMiELSzba1B6/giphy.gif">

Anonymous

We have a  bunch  of crap  appliances we don't use. We have a juicer, but we have cartons of juice in the fridge. A  George Foreman grill collecting dust. An indoor smoker thing that's still in the box. Having said that, I've recently developed a taste for espresso and I will get an espresso machine.

Anonymous

Lol, aint that cute.

I like my kitchen gadgets. Whenever I see one that grabs my attention, I will inevitably order it.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"We have a  bunch  of crap  appliances we don't use. We have a juicer, but we have cartons of juice in the fridge. A  George Foreman grill collecting dust. An indoor smoker thing that's still in the box. Having said that, I've recently developed a taste for espresso and I will get an espresso machine.

I still have one of the George Foreman grills, the big one with the dome lid. Its great for if the weather is bad, but I would rather wait a day or plan accordingly so I can grill outside instead lol. Even when it was close to zero degrees or if snow is on the ground lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"We have a  bunch  of crap  appliances we don't use. We have a juicer, but we have cartons of juice in the fridge. A  George Foreman grill collecting dust. An indoor smoker thing that's still in the box. Having said that, I've recently developed a taste for espresso and I will get an espresso machine.

I still have one of the George Foreman grills, the big one with the dome lid. Its great for if the weather is bad, but I would rather wait a day or plan accordingly so I can grill outside instead lol. Even when it was close to zero degrees or if snow is on the ground lol.

I use ours in the winter too Blazor.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"We have a  bunch  of crap  appliances we don't use. We have a juicer, but we have cartons of juice in the fridge. A  George Foreman grill collecting dust. An indoor smoker thing that's still in the box. Having said that,

I've recently developed a taste for espresso and I will get an espresso machine.

BINGO!!!!!!

Have had mine for about 4 years now - and NEVER looked back - the ONLY  coffee we make since or ever will

When we got it we tried many brands of Espresso till we found the one we liked best - now we bulk buy when it's on sale

Gave away tins of our bought on sale regular coffee soon after we got it knowing it would never get used
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

A lil trick I do, is I use Hickory smoke season salt for a lil smoke flavor. Gotta be careful with it though, not to use too much.

Anonymous

A lil trick I do, is I use Hickory smoke season salt for a lil smoke flavor. Gotta be careful with it though, not to use too much.

I wonder if they sell that in grocery stores.

ac_umm

Blazor

I wonder if they sell that in grocery stores.

ac_umm

Nah, gonna have to go down to the car dealership for that stuff  :laugh:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"I like soft ice cream..

That's the one we have, that was covered in milk.

They work fine.

To make softserve, all you need is 2 cups of fresh cream, 1 cup of milk, a cup of caster sugar and a teaspoon of vanilla extract.

Total cost about 2 bucks. The aeration created by the process means it makes around a litre of ice cream. Plenty for the kids and grandkids.

BUT you can substitute some of the milk for strawberries, or blueberries, or cherries...add other flavours...you can also make yoghurt and sorbet.