The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Anti-white Trends in TV Ads...........

Started by Aryan, February 06, 2018, 06:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"If Scouse needs a break, he needs a break. I hope he comes back soon.

Me too. The Jew stuff was a bit out there but he was a good poster.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"If Scouse needs a break, he needs a break. I hope he comes back soon.

Me too. The Jew stuff was a bit out there but he was a good poster.

Yes, I agree.

Wazzzup

Back to the ads.  I wonder if this is how it goes down--

Ad maker comes up with a script, one subserviant beta role and a more alpha role.  the personnel department says there has to be black person in it.  So the person in charge of casting says, "Im not going to cast the black in the beta subserviant role I'll look like a racist" and then that's how it goes from there.

Plausible???

Bricktop

Nothing that comes out of an American studio or advertising agency is random. Every nuance is carefully planned.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Nothing that comes out of an American studio or advertising agency is random. Every nuance is carefully planned.

I believe this.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Nothing that comes out of an American studio or advertising agency is random. Every nuance is carefully planned.

I believe this.

All right point taken.

I just can't figure out why they would do it.  But it happened 43 times (give or take) so there has to be some reasoning behind it.

Bricktop

The more people it appeals to, the more money they make.

Follow the money. All questions are thus answered.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"The more people it appeals to, the more money they make.

Follow the money. All questions are thus answered.

But how does making white guys look like dumb nerdy betas and black guys smart alphas help them sell more of their product?  

I could see maybe to get more black customers, but blacks are 13% of America, so if they appeal to blacks and (possibly) alienate whites they will most likely lose money.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I believe this.

All right point taken.

I just can't figure out why they would do it.  But it happened 43 times (give or take) so there has to be some reasoning behind it.

Commercials target certain demographics. In at least some of the examples I noticed the target audience appears to be millennials. Would a hunting accessory make the same type of commercials? I think we know the answer to that.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Wazzzup

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Why would that appeal to millennials?

My guess is that the Seoul brother meant the techie commercial.

As the father of a millennial white kid who graduated from university, they are not bothered at all by white males looking like lazy bums with no game. I would even say they like it.

Bricktop

Millenials are firmly in the embrace of leftist politics as a result of years of indoctrination throughout ALL western education systems.

Women took over the entire process around 20 years ago, and men fled the profession in their droves.

Now we reap the rewards.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Millenials are firmly in the embrace of leftist politics as a result of years of indoctrination throughout ALL western education systems.

Women took over the entire process around 20 years ago, and men fled the profession in their droves.

Now we reap the rewards.

Elementary school has always been women. And when I was in high school it was a fifty-fifty split. Probably more women high school teachers today.