The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Another shooting in an American school

Started by Bricktop, February 14, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

You guys are muddying the waters.

The murder rate is only part of the equation.

Please explain to me this; how many would have died in that school if that shithead had no access to firearms?

Angry White Male

Brick, you have to understand...  "No access to firearms" is a difficult thing to effectively make happen in a nation such as the US.

I'd like to know where the shooter got his gun, but the fact remains...

You cannot ever effectively "ban" something that people want.  It doesn't work.

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Brick, you have to understand...  "No access to firearms" is a difficult thing to effectively make happen in a nation such as the US.

I'd like to know where the shooter got his gun, but the fact remains...

You cannot ever effectively "ban" something that people want.  It doesn't work.

You're wasting your time on the hypocrite.

He packed during his time as a cop and he could have downed an intruder or assailant, but not you or me Mel.

There are special people and then there are the rest of us who have to be robbed, maimed, or killed so that one of the special people can take photos and notes after arriving way to late to stop it all from happening.

He is a first class human being in his mind and everybody else isn't.

Little does he realize, he's not only a hypocrite, he's a coward. Pure scum.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Once again, you're filled with keyboard courage.

Bitch words don't count on the internet, shitwick.

Only face to face.

Frood

Says the coward and hypocrite who advocates for the slaughter of lawful minded peoples by unlawful minded people because the idea of people defending themselves sends him into his ex cop prozac panic room.

You're total weaksauce. I'm surprised you passed any psych test. A total bobblehead.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"Federal law dictates that you have to be 21 to buy a handgun from a licensed dealer, but 18 to purchase one from an unlicensed dealer who operates online or at a registered gunshow. That is something that congress can change  and now.

He didnt have a handgun did he? It was an AR15.

Not everywhere is safe, I see nothing wrong with an 18 year old having a handgun if they are responsible. I carried one when I drove a taxi or up in the woods camping.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"You guys are muddying the waters.

Please explain to me this; how many would have died in that school if that shithead had no access to firearms?

Hard to say, he may of showed up with a samurai sword and just started swinging at kids.... or even a bomb.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Federal law dictates that you have to be 21 to buy a handgun from a licensed dealer, but 18 to purchase one from an unlicensed dealer who operates online or at a registered gunshow. That is something that congress can change  and now.

Not everywhere is safe, I see nothing wrong with an 18 year old having a handgun if they are responsible. I carried one when I drove a taxi or up in the woods camping.

Do you mean you can buy an AR15 at age eighteen from a licensed dealer?

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"You guys are muddying the waters.

Hard to say, he may of showed up with a samurai sword and just started swinging at kids.... or even a bomb.

Or just buy a gun illegally from the darkweb like lots of Australians are doing

[size=150]Thousands of Australians are buying guns and GRENADES on the dark web - and pay black market firearms dealers to sneak them into the country[/size]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4981648/Australians-using-dark-web-buy-illegal-guns.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -guns.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4981648/Australians-using-dark-web-buy-illegal-guns.html

BTW Drugs are illegal, how are so many people getting them?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Do you mean you can buy an AR15 at age eighteen from a licensed dealer?

Its considered a rifle, so I believe so.

Here, its 18 for a rifle. Have to be 21 to buy a handgun, but you can be 18 and carry one or buy one from Joe Blow. Legal to carry any gun allowed by law at 18.

Anonymous

I missed the handgun part. I go to Florida every year and I know it's not too difficult for an American to buy a firearm if they don't have a criminal record. Oh and the mental health background checks are a joke. But, Florida governor, Rick Scott  says he he is going to toughen that up some how.

Wazzzup

Well, no matter how anyone feels about gun control, if you take a look at several news stories you can see the FBI really messed this up.  They could have stopped this guy, and they didn't.

[size=150]F.B.I. Was Warned of Florida Suspect's Desire to Kill but Did Not Act[/size]

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/16/us/fbi-nikolas-cruz-shooting.html">https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/16/us/f ... oting.html">https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/16/us/fbi-nikolas-cruz-shooting.html

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Well, no matter how anyone feels about gun control, if you take a look at several news stories you can see the FBI really messed this up.  They could have stopped this guy, and they didn't.

Who does the crazy checks?

cc

During briefing today, FBI owned up to not contacting Florida police and not following up

Doesn't help now of course.

There are so many internet threats it must be a maze to figure who is serious and in cases like this where the person posted from

Stories about nazi group and gas mask were debunked by Sheriff today - He and his people are a MAJOR contrast with and refreshing compared to the cover-up sluts of Vegas
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"During briefing today, FBI owned up to not contacting Florida police and not following up

Doesn't help now of course.

There are so many internet threats it must be a maze to figure who is serious and in cases like this where the person posted from

Stories about nazi group and gas mask were debunked by Sheriff today - He and his people are a MAJOR contrast with and refreshing compared to the cover-up sluts of Vegas

Does the background check go through Florida police or the FBI?