The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

South Africa implements apartheid.

Started by Bricktop, February 28, 2018, 05:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

It wasn't their fault that their ancestors stole African land and subjugated its inhabitants. I agree it had to be returned to them, but anyone who failed to see what is unfolding before our eyes and turned their backs should be thoroughly ashamed.

Angry White Male

Canada, Australia and Britain are clear destinations for White South Africans, as they are all Crown colonies.

NONE of these nations have put forth any REAL effort to import the White South Africans.

Why?  Because they're White, and we're too busy importing floods of immigrants from third world shitholes anyhow.

Bricktop

Excuse me?

Have you NOT been paying attention. Australia IS making an effort.

But these nations are not "clear destinations". Boers are historically Dutch in origin, with some Germans.  As both these governments were complicit in enforcing white rule, they should be the first to open their doors. Britain actually created the nation of South Africa, but don't hold your breath waiting for them to do their bit. They are busy importing muslims.

Angry White Male

I know.  

Britain IS the one that should be saying something, or doing something, but as you've stated...  They are too concerned with flooding themselves with their new Muslim guests at the moment.  Whitey just cramps their style.

Angry White Male

And you should know the Dutch don't give a fuck, except Muslims, Tulips, being cheap, and loving their Government bullshit.  They eat it up!

And as a straight white male of German descent, I know what the fucking answer is.  Problem is, PC control shut us down.  Hitler changed everything.

Ya, I know it was bad with the Jews.  I know that.  Now is the time for Germans to step up again, and do what the world didn't think even possible.

Deal with the fucking cretins.  That will never happen though...  not again I don't think.

Wazzzup

"We will not be discouraged from fighting against whiteness and white privilege because they create unnecessary fear in South Africa," added Malema.[/quote]

Notice how he has adopted the same terminology liberals use all over campuses here in the US.  Its good language for masking ones true motives.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup""We will not be discouraged from fighting against whiteness and white privilege because they create unnecessary fear in South Africa," added Malema.

Notice how he has adopted the same terminology liberals use all over campuses here in the US.  Its good language for masking ones true motives.[/quote]
I notice it makes no sense as Caucasians are being stripped of fundamental rights..

Like South Africa's version of Nuremberg laws.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup""We will not be discouraged from fighting against whiteness and white privilege because they create unnecessary fear in South Africa," added Malema.

Notice how he has adopted the same terminology liberals use all over campuses here in the US.  Its good language for masking ones true motives.

I notice it makes no sense as Caucasians are being stripped of fundamental rights..

Like South Africa's version of Nuremberg laws.[/quote]

Yes indeed black politicians singing kill the white people songs and their congress voting overwhelmingly that white land can be taken with absolutely no compensation is the stuff of genocide.  

the originator of genocide watch says South Africa is in stage 6 of genocide. There are 10 steps altogether.

Wazzzup

Now it seems Australia has flip flopped again and are NOT going to be fast tracking South Africans.

[size=150]Australian Senate hears SA farmers "will not receive" special visa treatment[/size]

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/sa-farmers-refugee-visa-no-special-treatment/">https://www.thesouthafrican.com/sa-farm ... treatment/">https://www.thesouthafrican.com/sa-farmers-refugee-visa-no-special-treatment/

Angry White Male

Australia actually doesn't have the power to make decisions such as this, even though their people may think they do.

Canada in Decay sort of explained it, with the United Nations having huge power and control over all of its members.  To belong to United Nations, means doing what they say.  And United Nations does NOT agree with any member nation fast-tracking in Whites.

The European Union acts in a very similar fashion.  Any member cannot just 'do what it wants.'  It is dictated.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Now it seems Australia has flip flopped again and are NOT going to be fast tracking South Africans.

Fake news, I suspect.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Now it seems Australia has flip flopped again and are NOT going to be fast tracking South Africans.

Fake news, I suspect.

I hope so, for the sake of persecuted South African farmers.

Wazzzup

White South African farmers have turned to a former Israeli special forces agent to train them in self-defense, according to local press.

After the South African parliament adopted a motion in February to potentially take land from white South African farmers and redistribute it to predominantly black workers without compensation, farmers have feared an increase in violence targeting their community. Idan Abolnik, a former soldier with the Israeli special forces, has offered his services to train farmers to protect themselves.

"It's open to everyone and anyone who wants a specially designed system for farmers," said Abolnik, who trains clients in the Israeli-developed Krav Maga fighting system, according to the website The South African citing TV channel News24. "We train them to deal with a variety of different attacks. We teach them hand-to-hand combat, bush warfare,semi-bush warfare, urban warfare and how to collect information."

The course involves training with weapons and hand-to-hand combat. Participants learn to deal with home invasions, violent assaults and even the threat of an execution. Abolnik teaches his students how to overpower and defeat attackers, which many now believe is a necessary skill.[/quote]

I would think the best answer is to leave.  But if they can't or don't want to, arming one's self, training, forming militia type organizations is the second best answer. (I would suggest for those who can afford it-- razor wire fences, guard dogs, and a burglar alarm too)

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
I would think the best answer is to leave.  But if they can't or don't want to, arming one's self, training, forming militia type organizations is the second best answer. (I would suggest for those who can afford it-- razor wire fences, guard dogs, and a burglar alarm too)

It's not so easy for them to leave.  First, Western Nations don't really want them because they're White.  Secondly, I've heard South Africa itself is making it difficult for them to leave, even if they want to.  Almost like South Africa itself truly knows that the entire place will go to shit if all the Whites left, which of course it will.

Defense training would certainly be appropriate in their current situation.  Luckily, South Africa does permit them to pack heaters for self defense, so at least one has the ability to be armed there.

Good for them to have some basic skills, for when the shit really will hit the fan!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"White South African farmers have turned to a former Israeli special forces agent to train them in self-defense, according to local press.

After the South African parliament adopted a motion in February to potentially take land from white South African farmers and redistribute it to predominantly black workers without compensation, farmers have feared an increase in violence targeting their community. Idan Abolnik, a former soldier with the Israeli special forces, has offered his services to train farmers to protect themselves.

"It's open to everyone and anyone who wants a specially designed system for farmers," said Abolnik, who trains clients in the Israeli-developed Krav Maga fighting system, according to the website The South African citing TV channel News24. "We train them to deal with a variety of different attacks. We teach them hand-to-hand combat, bush warfare,semi-bush warfare, urban warfare and how to collect information."

The course involves training with weapons and hand-to-hand combat. Participants learn to deal with home invasions, violent assaults and even the threat of an execution. Abolnik teaches his students how to overpower and defeat attackers, which many now believe is a necessary skill.

I would think the best answer is to leave.  But if they can't or don't want to, arming one's self, training, forming militia type organizations is the second best answer. (I would suggest for those who can afford it-- razor wire fences, guard dogs, and a burglar alarm too)[/quote]
The state has the police, the army and they hate whites. Krav Maga won't help them one fucking bit.