The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Any Current/Ex-Junkies Here?

Started by Angry White Male, March 03, 2018, 09:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
No, I rarely drink soft drinks.

Thats good, I gave up soda 5-6 years ago. I use to drink Mountain Dew, like a 6pack a day. Realized it was harming my gut, so I switched to Ginger Ale. Then I got on a health kick, quit soda for good. I still have some ginger ale if I catch a cold.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Er..where does 'shine fit into this health kick?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
No, I rarely drink soft drinks.

Thats good, I gave up soda 5-6 years ago. I use to drink Mountain Dew, like a 6pack a day. Realized it was harming my gut, so I switched to Ginger Ale. Then I got on a health kick, quit soda for good. I still have some ginger ale if I catch a cold.

I don't like sweet drinks either.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Er..where does 'shine fit into this health kick?

By reducing stress and upping positive emotions, I wind up reducing risk of a heart attack  :laugh:

Back when I did kick into the health thing, I quit various things, at one month intervals. No alcohol wasnt so bad for a month, because I only drank on the weekends at the time anyway. But then you hear a drinking song or something, and its on lol! My alcohol drinking increased over the past few years, like 2-3 nights of the week I might have just a few sips, but Saturday night, and most Saturday nights ever, I usually drink to have a good time. Plus I'll throw in one day out of the week I might have a half dozen shots. So yeah, every day but Tuesday  :laugh:  (Im really not that bad lol)

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I prefer to eat my sweetness lol.

I quit that for a month too or so back when I got on that health thing, and I did wind up feeling better without a lot of sugar in my diet.

Anonymous

I smoked for twenty seven years. That was a hard habit to beat.

Anonymous

I prefer to eat my sweetness lol.

I quit that for a month too or so back when I got on that health thing, and I did wind up feeling better without a lot of sugar in my diet.

I can't stand sweets.

Blazor

I can't stand sweets.

The Iron Chink isnt so bad once you get to know her  :laugh:

Anonymous

I can't stand sweets.

ac_toofunny

Bricktop

I can't stand sweets.

:roll:

THAT is gonna cost you...

Berry Sweet

I use to drink some years ago.  I was under a lot of pressure and stress.  I can't stand alcohol.  I don't drink anymore.  Except for the odd glass of wine or grand Marnier with tea.  I prefer to smoke a doob in the evening or eat a pot brownie or candy.  Everything else is garbage.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I use to drink some years ago.  I was under a lot of pressure and stress.  I can't stand alcohol.  I don't drink anymore.  Except for the odd glass of wine or grand Marnier with tea.  I prefer to smoke a doob in the evening or eat a pot brownie or candy.  Everything else is garbage.

I can't relate to addiction.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I use to drink some years ago.  I was under a lot of pressure and stress.  I can't stand alcohol.  I don't drink anymore.  Except for the odd glass of wine or grand Marnier with tea.  I prefer to smoke a doob in the evening or eat a pot brownie or candy.  Everything else is garbage.

Wish I could get a hold of those salted caramel edibles Seattle had lol. I would eat dinner, eat one of those for dessert, and be set for the rest of the night  :laugh:

Blazor

But, you're addicted to this forum and all the great Cashews that come along with it  ac_drinks

Bricktop

But, you're addicted to this forum and all the great Cashews that come along with it  ac_drinks

Full in the knowledge that addiction to us is harmful to your health...