The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Muslim cleric warns that fantasizing about strangers during sex leads to gay babies

Started by Wazzzup, March 11, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I need to clarify my statement.  Canada is capable of monitoring our online time and has monitored millions of downloads. But, no government agency keeps tabs on our social media unless they have reason to yet.

You don't think that social media companies load up their boards of directors with ex spooks because they're such good natured and social creatures, do you?

Ah, enter the voice of reason and wisdom.

Care to nominate these boards and their ex-spook participants?

Facebook did about 8 or so years ago. Can't be arsed rediscovering the names that were looked into and pinged at the time. It wasn't disputed at the time that the board members were former intelligence community flyers. Everyone just shrugged their shoulders and ignored it.

There were others outside of fb too.

Translation; "I'm talking crap again, just to get noticed."

Idiot.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

QuoteSpook is slang for spy or intelligence asset.

That's "calling a spade a spade"  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteSpook is slang for spy or intelligence asset.

That's "calling a spade a spade"  :wink:

:MG_216:

cc

Couldn't resist it. I normally do not speak in race terms but can never resist an easy set up
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Eat a dead dingo's donger, moron. :001_rolleyes:

Translation; "I've been caught out making stupid claims I cannot substantiate, and the only response available to me is to mouth off like a three year old".

Frood

I'm surprised you function well enough to tie your own shoes, wipe your own arse, or even empty the litter box without stealing a snack.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

WTF?

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Femmascrivener.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F03%2FFailure.jpg&f=1">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Authorities LOVE forums, Facebook, Twitter etc as a asource of intelligence.

Forums is my extent. Fuck Facebook and all that jazz. I've always known the book of faces was the main one that was watched. Not only authorities, but employers and all.

Iron horse jockey told me a while ago that CP has a tech group that monitors all Facebook users who identify as CP employees..

I hope he gives us more details about it.

Yep. Two people fired I know about.

Bricktop