News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10552
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:18:03 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

And THAT's How its done (School Shooting Mostly Avoided)

Started by Wazzzup, March 20, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Don't waste your breath on him over this. He's on SSRI's for a reason.

Exactly.  I remember Brocktop putting me down, when I stated that the Florida shooter potentially could have been put down by the armed officer on duty at the time.

Brocktop lost his shit, and got mad at me for even thinking that saving lives is part of a cops job.

Now Brocktop is angry because a Cop actually did what needed to be done.  That cop should be promoted, as he handled the situation as it should have been handled.

Brocktop can continue to suck down SSRI's, and suck Fash's dick for extra pleasure, but the facts are clear.

Bricktop

Quote from: "deadskinmask"every time i turn around it seems some lilly white crusader has a new solution to the 'gun problem',,,, they all sound horrible and don't make me feel any safer.... but i'll tell you what i do find confort in.... if some deranged idiot decides to throw hot lead in my direction, i can throw just as much back at him....

Bullshit.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"every time i turn around it seems some lilly white crusader has a new solution to the 'gun problem',,,, they all sound horrible and don't make me feel any safer.... but i'll tell you what i do find confort in.... if some deranged idiot decides to throw hot lead in my direction, i can throw just as much back at him....

Bullshit.

hmm. rather vague.... not sure exactly what you're calling 'bullshit' on so i'll bust it up and address it....

1. i guess 'every time i turn around' is an exaggeration of sorts BUT guns are indeed on the top 10 list of conversations here.... and new 'gun laws and proposals' are a daily discussion....

2. as i am fully aware, when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. i do not depend on law enforcement to defend me. i am perfectly capable of defending myself.... up until recently, i didn't even have local law enforcement to call.... at best, a sheriff would show up within 24 hours of a call. we had a murder in a parking lot and the body was there 12 hours before any officials arrived.... i do not consider 'everyone hand over your guns' to be a safe, intelligent or even a credible idea.... if anything, ALL PPL should be armed and licensed to carry. even the most deranged lunatics will think twice about firing off random shots when surrounded by casual observers that can potentially gun him down. and if you like statistics, heres one for you - 100% OF PPL WHO ARE KILLED WHILE COMMITTING A CRIME NEVER COMMIT ANOTHER CRIME.... EVER.... FACT.... thats a 100% reform rate.... highly more effective than incarceration.... wouldn't you agree?

3. i have around 2,500 shotguns shells in an oak hope chest. i have 10 shotguns as well.... they are located throughout my house and my car.... and about 1/3 of the time, i have one on my person.... i do not believe 'life is sacred' and i would gun a man down in front of jesus and his own mother, if i felt i had a reason....

so.... yeah.... all pretty accurate.... not a high level of 'bullshit'....

Blazor

Quote from: "deadskinmask"and i would gun a man down in front of jesus and his own mother, if i felt i had a reason....

:roll:

You have to overlook Brick, hes on a crusade to rid the world of guns. He hasnt mentioned anything about knives or bombs or anything yet though.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Wazzzup

Yep see drug laws worked, nobody has illegal drugs, right?  Oh wait....

If you outlaw all guns tomorrow in the US and made people turn them in. most wouldn't.  The criminals especially, would keep theirs.

If the authorities went house to house searching for guns. they would have to thoroughly search 126 million households.  Not even remotely possible.

http://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/sleuthjournal/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/13133903/gun-control.jpg">''

the best answer to school shootings is still-- metal detectors, a security guard, and one entrance.  That's how the court buildings and the airports do it.

Bricktop

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
3. i have around 2,500 shotguns shells in an oak hope chest. i have 10 shotguns as well.... they are located throughout my house and my car.... and about 1/3 of the time, i have one on my person.... i do not believe 'life is sacred' and i would gun a man down in front of jesus and his own mother, if i felt i had a reason....

Sad way to live. In fear.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Sad way to live. In fear.

fear? fear has nothing to do with it.... do you mean the amount of guns? i'm a hunter.... my family has meat on the table when other folks are just trying to keep their electricity turned on.... i have guns for birds, guns for small game, guns for gators, guns for boar and deer, guns for skeet, a gun with a flashlight for night investigation and a small sawed off under the seat of my car in case i see a deer while driving.... i lead a rich and satisfying life. i'm not hindered by fear or anxiety.... and when weird shit happens, i'm not 'scrambling for the phone'. i get up and go see what it is.... and if i happen to have a gun in my hand, i'm certain that whatever the situation, i'm set to handle it.... no, partner.... no fear on my end.... just independence and security....

Bricktop

Put another way, you're obsessed with guns.

You think they make you 10 feet tall.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Bricktop"Put another way, you're obsessed with guns.

not obsessed. believe me, i've seen 'gun obsessed'.... i only have shotguns for designated purposes. no automatics. nothing 'military grade'.... i just know how useful they are and i keep one for every purpose.... as for '10 feet tall', not really.... more like 8 feet tall and bullet-resistant.... :D

Bricktop

Ever known an obsessed person admit to being obsessed?

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Bricktop"Ever known an obsessed person admit to being obsessed?

so i'm gun obsessed because i have multiple guns that all handle differently and are better suited for different situations? so a fellow with a set of golf clubs would be golf obsessed? since he just wants to hit a ball, he should just have one club? or do you agree that a wide range of clubs is needed to properly play golf? as i said, i'm a hunter. same thing as being a golfer.... i dress funny and try to make a 'hole in one'.... i need a full set to play properly.... thats all there is to it....

Anonymous

not obsessed. believe me, i've seen 'gun obsessed'.... i only have shotguns for designated purposes. no automatics. nothing 'military grade'.... i just know how useful they are and i keep one for every purpose.... as for '10 feet tall', not really.... more like 8 feet tall and bullet-resistant.... :D

Do you hunt? I don't myself, but I love fishing.

cc

Victim Jaelynn Willey, 16, to be taken off life support
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Do you hunt? I don't myself, but I love fishing.

i do both. prefer hunting though. i'm not patient enough to love fishing....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "cc"Victim Jaelynn Willey, 16, to be taken off life support

she died doing what she loved.... getting out of school early....