The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

a tricky question

Started by jaysings, July 24, 2013, 09:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "jaysings"

oh :?  what u replied makes me feel surprised in some way

is somebody using your forum account?[/quote

you talk stupid talk to the Iron Chink she will cut your balls off...be very careful newbie

she isn't awful as much as what u said

she is fucking nasty and will tear off your fucking head and shit down your neck for the slightest of reasons.....so smarten the fuck up and start standing tall or you are done like dinner.

Shen Li is not that bad Obvious Li..

I am sure she likes Jaysings.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"How about this people, use fuckin common sense when walking on busy fuckin roads.

is somebody using your forum account?

It was not directed at you Jay. It just amazes me how careless SOME pedestrians are.

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"

she isn't awful as much as what u said

she is fucking nasty and will tear off your fucking head and shit down your neck for the slightest of reasons.....so smarten the fuck up and start standing tall or you are done like dinner.

i don't know what was happening between them

in case i will trigger the switch of his bomb, i think i should stop this topic from going farther

Anonymous

in case i will trigger the switch of his bomb, i think i should stop this topic from going farther

Don't wory about it Jay. Speak your mind on any topic. I will let you in on a little secret; nobody is seriously angry.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"How about this people, use fuckin common sense when walking on busy fuckin roads.

is somebody using your forum account?

It was not directed at you Jay. It just amazes me how careless SOME pedestrians are.

i didn't make u wrong. i just couldn't expect that

jaysings

Don't wory about it Jay. Speak your mind on any topic. I will let you in on a little secret; nobody is seriously angry.

ok got it. no more violent reply :)

Anonymous

What?? What violent replies? As I said nobody is seriously angry.

jaysings

nothing, i used an inappropriate word

Anonymous

Nope, nothing you said was inappropriate. You are a nice guy.

jaysings

sometimes i make a sentence using one or more inappropriate words due to my english literary skill that appears to be undereducated

my sentences likely sound rude or ridiculous,so pls forgive my fault at making a wrong sentence

Obvious Li

sometimes i make a sentence using one or more inappropriate words due to my english literary skill that appears to be undereducated

my sentences likely sound rude or ridiculous,so pls forgive my fault at making a wrong sentence

relax.....just funnin with you........Shen Li is really a forum goddess.... :ugeek:

jaysings

relax.....just funnin with you........Shen Li is really a forum goddess.... :ugeek:

i don't understand the act of humour in english because my education background in english literature lowers my humorous sense

if u have any feedback of language problem including grammatical mistakes in my replies, just feel free to spot it out to me

Anonymous

i don't understand the act of humour in english because my education background in english literature lowers my humorous sense

if u have any feedback of language problem including grammatical mistakes in my replies, just feel free to spot it out to me

You studied English literature Jaysings?

Where did you study that?

jaysings

no, i'm a 23 man learning english 12 in an adult school in vancouver now.

i'm ready to get into university of saskatchewan, but i found english 12 provincial exam is very freaking hard for me to pass

Anonymous

no, i'm a 23 man learning english 12 in an adult school in vancouver now.

i'm ready to get into university of saskatchewan, but i found english 12 provincial exam is very freaking hard for me to pass

I'm afraid I don't understand the part in bold.