The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Saw a dead body today.

Started by Angry White Male, April 09, 2018, 08:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Leaving the jobsite at the end of the day, and somehow a vehicle ended up crashing into a light pole, but not before striking a couple of pedestrians in a crosswalk!  One looked like she'll live, but the other looked good and dead.

Looks like another case of D.W.A. (Driving While Asian).  For anyone that doesn't know, the Metrotown area is majority FOB Chinese, so you'll always be entertained there!

I think the Chinese are used to these sorts of incidents though...

Bricktop

Well, aren't you a lucky boy.

Erica Mena

Any normal person would have took a pic or vid and put it on Snapchat
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Leaving the jobsite at the end of the day, and somehow a vehicle ended up crashing into a light pole, but not before striking a couple of pedestrians in a crosswalk!  One looked like she'll live, but the other looked good and dead.

Looks like another case of D.W.A. (Driving While Asian).  For anyone that doesn't know, the Metrotown area is majority FOB Chinese, so you'll always be entertained there!

That makes for a fine start to the week.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Leaving the jobsite at the end of the day, and somehow a vehicle ended up crashing into a light pole, but not before striking a couple of pedestrians in a crosswalk!  One looked like she'll live, but the other looked good and dead.

:001_rolleyes:

Angry White Male

I thought about taking a pic, but I am far too classy.

I found out that the dead dude was actually the 80 year old driver of the car.  They list him in 'critical condition,' but he looked pretty dead to me!  Maybe they somehow managed to bring the old fart back to life?

The younger girl was unable to stand on her own, but otherwise didn't look too bad.  I'm guessing her leg may have been broken, or at least injured.

http://www.news1130.com/2018/04/09/three-hospital-car-hits-pedestrian/">http://www.news1130.com/2018/04/09/thre ... edestrian/">http://www.news1130.com/2018/04/09/three-hospital-car-hits-pedestrian/

Berry Sweet

Driver was an 80 year old guy...some sort of medical co dtion.  The girl who got hit I guess can't stand on her own.

Old fart shouldn't be driving.

cc

So, you start a thread about you seeing something you didn't see?

I see.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Berry Sweet

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Driver was an 80 year old guy...some sort of medical co dtion.  The girl who got hit I guess can't stand on her own.

Old fart shouldn't be driving.

Wait until you're 80.

See how you feel about it then.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"So, you start a thread about you seeing something you didn't see?

I see.

What are you talking about?

Why would I make this shit up?  Only once I read my linked article, did I realize dude laying dead on the ground was actually the driver.  I had first assumed he was a struck pedestrian when I originally started this thread, as the vehicle did not sustain that much damage.

I spend many hours driving around the city with work.  I see more things than the average commuter would.

Angry White Male

And they can list him in 'critical condition' all they want, but I watched the fire department arrive and do at least 10 minutes worth of chest compressions on the guy non-stop, before the ambulance even got there.

If the Medics eventually jump started this guy, I can assure you he's nothing more than a vegetable.

Then again, he made it to 80, so it's not like he died young or anything...

Bricktop

Probably a heart attack at the wheel.

Angry White Male

That has to be it.  The vehicle didn't sustain that much damage...  I don't even think I saw any deployed airbags.

Yet I had a hard time figuring out how the fuck he could cross over a crosswalk on the ONCOMING side of the lane (meaning this guy traveled over two lanes in the oncoming direction very quickly, hit a pedestrian, and then hit a pole, but not that hard.  Drunks slowly swerve around, but it looked like this guy just cranked the fucking wheel fast.  Probably slumped over on it...

Now that I understand dead dude was the actual driver (when shit like this happens, there's many people standing around, and you don't know who the fuck is who), heart attack would seem the likely cause.

Luckily the young girl he hit just appeared to have a broken leg(s) at most, so she should be OK.