The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Oprah Winfrey speaks of her disgust for the N-Word

Started by Green_Hornet, August 03, 2013, 01:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Doing makeup and wearing colourful clothes is homosexuality.

Women do that.

I do not want any prissies here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

That "hood speak" was invented by you know what race.

We have white, East Asian and South Asian young men that mimic it.

That is the very problem isn´t it... Black culture... Wearing colourful clothes like an african, speaking like black, loving nature, hating industry because it´s evil whitemans doing, "I want to go back to way we were".

It is usually hypocritical white liberals that demonize industry while craving the money it brings in. I wish we could give them all one way tickets to Africa.

Odinson

We have white, East Asian and South Asian young men that mimic it.

That is the very problem isn´t it... Black culture... Wearing colourful clothes like an african, speaking like black, loving nature, hating industry because it´s evil whitemans doing, "I want to go back to way we were".

It is usually hypocritical white liberals that demonize industry while craving the money it brings in. I wish we could give them all one way tickets to Africa.

I would send them to space.

You call them liberals but I call them greens/hippies.

The terrorists whom sabotage our constructions all the time. They use electricity and our buildings and all the while trying shutting everything down.

Almost all the blacks here are voting for the green party because they are "tolerant" nancyboys.

Sane folks vote for the nationalist parties so that we wouldn´t collapse.

The greens want us to go back in the stone-age. I´ve said to them that they can go living in a stone hut if they please but I do not want to come visit.

Anonymous

I would send them to space.

You call them liberals but I call them greens/hippies.

The terrorists whom sabotage our constructions all the time. They use electricity and our buildings and all the while trying shutting everything down.

Almost all the blacks here are voting for the green party because they are "tolerant" nancyboys.

Sane folks vote for the nationalist parties so that we wouldn´t collapse.

The greens want us to go back in the stone-age. I´ve said to them that they can go living in a stone hut if they please but I do not want to come visit.

I should learn more about politics, but I find it all so dishonest.

Odinson

One of our green party ministers promised a "significant" increase in help money for Somalia.

She is gonna send the dust in our treasure for somalians.

Nowadays the whores do not know what "broke" means...

It means that we have "no money" comprendo.

Odinson

A shithole like Somalia will give so much to us. Like fish because we northern europeans do not do fishing...

I for one have not eaten fish every fucking day of the week. There´s no fish in my freezer.

I don´t even fucking know how to sling a lure.

Or lay down nets in the lake.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"A shithole like Somalia will give so much to us. Like fish because we northern europeans do not do fishing...

I for one have not eaten fish every fucking day of the week. There´s no fish in my freezer.

Do you mean Northern European countries import fish from Africa?

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"A shithole like Somalia will give so much to us. Like fish because we northern europeans do not do fishing...

Do you mean Northern European countries import fish from Africa?

I mean that they have nothing to offer..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"One of our green party ministers promised a "significant" increase in help money for Somalia.

She is gonna send the dust in our treasure for somalians.

Nowadays the whores do not know what "broke" means...

It means that we have "no money" comprendo.

We don't have a truly conservative party at least federally. All the political parties want to spend more money and increase the size of government(more of our money). The only thing that differs between all our leftist parties is the speed at which they want take away our decision making powers by extracting more cash from us.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"You should vote for the right wingers.

No such choice in Canada. In order to get elected in this country you have to write IOU's with other people's money.

Odinson

I bet you would vote for the national coalition party or the true finns party here.

The true finns have nazis in it so unless you get turned on by the threat-level like the other chinese chick, you would vote for the national coalition party.