News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10412
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:42:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

i'm just curious where everyone stands....

Started by deadskinmask, April 18, 2018, 05:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

did we really go to the moon?

yes
8 (57.1%)
no
5 (35.7%)
not sure
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: April 18, 2018, 05:17:19 PM

Bricktop

Dude, if you want to believe that the moon LANDINGS (there was more than one, remember) were hoaxes, you go right ahead. Ditto vampires, ghosts, Dinky's brain and the zombie apocalypse.

Knock yourself out. Point and shout at the bad government lying to it's people. Jump up and down and the fake space shuttle.

DILIGAF?

realgrimm

NP ..I just figured you a thinking man not a complacent man.. but ny dick won't chaif over this just answering DSMs question your the one getting all uppity

https://thebluecashew.net/topic8843.html">https://thebluecashew.net/topic8843.html

realgrimm

:laugh3:

realgrimm

Bricktop

Yeah...whatever you say, dude...

https://78.media.tumblr.com/e6b40a0d1c7e43dea98ed7ced267687e/tumblr_o8p8csXjC21ubqc0co2_400.gif">

deadskinmask

i had every intention of returning, grimm.... i just wasn't expecting the thred to be this 'posted in'.... wow....

as for 'applying logic and reason', mr. brick.... how about you return the favor.... this hoax is compartmentalized. how many ppl actually need to know? most of those nasa ppl look at a screen and crunch numbers. the screen can be controlled and the numbers can be fed to him. as for it being televised 'live'.... it wasn't exactly.... it was sent to nasa, who let the tv ppl record it and broadcast it.... now lets think about the men and the grand machine itself.... all astroNOTS are freemasons. and while not alot are known about freemasons but they are urged to commit perjury rather than testify against one of their own.... if there was a secret to be kept, thats the type who would keep it.... and finally, the last bit of 'logic and reason'.... did you know the space suits used have no radiation protection. back and forth through the van allen belts with out a lick of protection and less technology than modern cellphones.... 50 years later.... we can't even leave earth orbit.... and let me show you what made all this 'space travel' possible.... please watch the whole video....

">

now.... do you still think we went to the moon? in that rickety piece of shit? the flimsy device that looks like it can be carried by a handful of men? because only a handful of men needed to know its fake?

Bricktop

I will repeat what I said to your boy; if you wish to believe that there was no lunar landing, you go right ahead. I care less what your beliefs are. What I do care about is people creating beliefs for its own sake, without evidence or factual base. That is called "stupidity".

And if you think, Mr Skin, that I am going to waste my time watching a video made by other fruitcakes and crackpots just to make you feel better that your tinfoil hat philosophy is "THE TRUTH", you're very much mistaken.

Conspiracy theories - as American as apple pie, gun frenzy and mexican slave labour.

I also remind you of your OP; "i'm not trying to argue this. i'm only curious as to what you believe....".

That looks like an argument to me.

deadskinmask

i should remind you - i'm not trying to argue this - and i wasn't.... it was a simple question.... you ppl made it complex....

now while you're perfectly comfortable believing that - 50 years ago, men were rocketing around in a giant vacuum-pressured microwave in metallic suits and aluminium boxes - please don't ever think that i'm the one ignoring facts....

">

">

believe as you wish.... and wonder why we haven't done anything near that 'grand achievement' since.... 50 years later and NOW we cannot leave low earth orbit....

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

And if you think, Mr Skin, that I am going to waste my time watching a video made by other fruitcakes and crackpots just to make you feel better that your tinfoil hat philosophy is "THE TRUTH", you're very much mistaken.

Conspiracy theories - as American as apple pie, gun frenzy and mexican slave labour.

You cant handle the truth!  :laugh:

Bricktop - ignores memes and videos, easily triggered.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I've seen some of your evidence man, as well as some of my own. So you know what I voted lol. NOPE! Tricksy Hobbits!

I'd like to see the evidence.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Blazor"

typical Libtard snowflake mentality won't keep an open mind and diverts the topics so the real "facts" get buried

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"I've seen some of your evidence man, as well as some of my own. So you know what I voted lol. NOPE! Tricksy Hobbits!

I'd like to see the evidence.

Some has already been posted  ac_smile

More to come  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "Blazor"

typical Libtard snowflake mentality won't keep an open mind and diverts the topics so the real "facts" get buried

Indeed. One has to keep an open mind these days. If not, you fall into THEIR hands.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i should remind you - i'm not trying to argue this - and i wasn't.... it was a simple question.... you ppl made it complex....

now while you're perfectly comfortable believing that - 50 years ago, men were rocketing around in a giant vacuum-pressured microwave in metallic suits and aluminium boxes - please don't ever think that i'm the one ignoring facts....

">

">

believe as you wish.... and wonder why we haven't done anything near that 'grand achievement' since.... 50 years later and NOW we cannot leave low earth orbit....Granted going to the moon is different and more elaborate, but thrust works by  Newton's third law: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Its not the rocket pushing on the air as many believe, its throwing something out the back makes the rocket move forward.  the same principle would occur if you threw basketballs out of boat, it would move you in the opposite direction (provided you had enough basketballs).  This is also the same reason a rifle or a handgun kicks back when you fire it.

As to combustion in a vacuum.  All you have to do is combine oxygen and some kind of fuel, it will burn.  Its the same way you can have someone use fire to weld something underwater with a welding torch https://static3.fjcdn.com/comments/Fire+cant+happen+underwater+bet+_758db03e068fa4749305e160645323bc.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i had every intention of returning, grimm.... i just wasn't expecting the thred to be this 'posted in'.... wow....

as for 'applying logic and reason', mr. brick.... how about you return the favor.... this hoax is compartmentalized. how many ppl actually need to know? most of those nasa ppl look at a screen and crunch numbers. the screen can be controlled and the numbers can be fed to him. as for it being televised 'live'.... it wasn't exactly.... it was sent to nasa, who let the tv ppl record it and broadcast it.... now lets think about the men and the grand machine itself.... all astroNOTS are freemasons. and while not alot are known about freemasons but they are urged to commit perjury rather than testify against one of their own.... if there was a secret to be kept, thats the type who would keep it.... and finally, the last bit of 'logic and reason'.... did you know the space suits used have no radiation protection. back and forth through the van allen belts with out a lick of protection and less technology than modern cellphones.... 50 years later.... we can't even leave earth orbit.... and let me show you what made all this 'space travel' possible.... please watch the whole video....

">

now.... do you still think we went to the moon? in that rickety piece of shit? the flimsy device that looks like it can be carried by a handful of men? because only a handful of men needed to know its fake?
I don't know DSM..

Sowing doubt is not proof of a conspiracy..

But,  it is an interesting discussion.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani: