News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I've been staring at this drink box for a couple of minutes...

Started by Angry White Male, April 23, 2018, 06:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

...and I cannot figure out what this smiling 'apple animal' is supposed to be...  A deer?  A moose?

Help me out here...

http://i64.tinypic.com/2qnd1ti.jpg">

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...and I cannot figure out what this smiling 'apple animal' is supposed to be...  A deer?  A moose?

Help me out here...

http://i64.tinypic.com/2qnd1ti.jpg">

moose

Berry Sweet

Are you drinking juice boxes now?  I buy them for the kid.  She loves the nestea iced tea...but death to the straw wrappers! I find them everywhere..on the floor...stuck on the bottom of my feet or in the laundry....fuckin straw wrappers!!!

Angry White Male

I keep a small variety of drink boxes on hand, since with just me living here I simply don't go through enough different juices to justify having a fridge full of one-liter containers of different juices.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Are you drinking juice boxes now?  I buy them for the kid.  She loves the nestea iced tea...but death to the straw wrappers! I find them everywhere..on the floor...stuck on the bottom of my feet or in the laundry....fuckin straw wrappers!!!

I buy Great Value fruit punch boxes from Walmart for my children's lunches.

Angry White Male

So you're a Wal Mart house brand shopper, are ya?  You Asians are always so frugal!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"So you're a Wal Mart house brand shopper, are ya?  You Asians are always so frugal!

I look for value.

Bricktop

Frood

It's heat treated instead of deep pressure treated, then they add things to stabilize it for a UHT box.

Not healthy.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I cannot believe people still give this shit to their kids.

Sugar and radiation, at around 5 to 10 times the price of the bottled equivalent.

Angry White Male

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"What are you guys talking about?  Apple juice boxes?

Yeah. Poison.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

All apple juice available here is the same.  It's usually in liter-boxes, or in drink boxes unrefrigerated.  Some comes in plastic bottles, but it's all the same as far as I know.