News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I've been staring at this drink box for a couple of minutes...

Started by Angry White Male, April 23, 2018, 06:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Well, besides abbo piss, what other juice products does Oz have to offer?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"A lot of our products are American made or come from China.

Not necessarily.

Many products are actually made in Canada when talking grocery store items.  Then from the US.

Chinese grocery goods are actually fairly rare.  The odd thing like certain brands of pickles, or madarin orange products and such come from China.

I would say that Canada produces most of its own grocery goods.  Obviously we are dependent on the US (and even Mexico depending on time of year) for some produce that just doesn't easily grow here.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Well, besides abbo piss, what other juice products does Oz have to offer?

Kangaroo. Eucalyptus. Saltbush. Fly. Snake.

To name but a few.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"A lot of our products are American made or come from China.

Not necessarily.

Many products are actually made in Canada when talking grocery store items.  Then from the US.

Chinese grocery goods are actually fairly rare.  The odd thing like certain brands of pickles, or madarin orange products and such come from China.

I would say that Canada produces most of its own grocery goods.  Obviously we are dependent on the US (and even Mexico depending on time of year) for some produce that just doesn't easily grow here.

I encourage you to read the labels on food products...e an the frozen and packaged.  Some of it surprises me!

The 3-packs of garlic are grown in China...most likely in human shit...I won't buy it...I buy the organic garlicio!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Well, besides abbo piss, what other juice products does Oz have to offer?

To name but a few.

Fly?  You eat flies?  Do you really eat kangaroo?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I encourage you to read the labels on food products...e an the frozen and packaged.  Some of it surprises me!

I read the country of origin on everything I buy.  Granted, most non-grocery items are made in China of course, but not many groceries that I buy come from China.

My tins of tuna are from Thailand, and I think one brand of Raman noodle I have comes from China.

Certain brands of pickles come from China, but other brands do not, so check the back!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Bricktop"

To name but a few.

JUICE dear.

Only the juice.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Cocktop"

To name but a few.

JUICE dear.

Only the juice.

Kangaroo juice??  Fly juice???

Angry White Male

Oddly enough, toothpaste never seems to be clearly marked as to country of origin.  I just normally see:  Distributed by so-and-so.  Never a country of origin...

Bricktop

To name but a few.

JUICE dear.

Only the juice.

Kangaroo juice??  Fly juice???

We don't have a lot of water.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I encourage you to read the labels on food products...e an the frozen and packaged.  Some of it surprises me!

I read the country of origin on everything I buy.  Granted, most non-grocery items are made in China of course, but not many groceries that I buy come from China.

My tins of tuna are from Thailand, and I think one brand of Raman noodle I have comes from China.

Certain brands of pickles come from China, but other brands do not, so check the back!

The hell kinda pickles you buy?? Mine are a product the US.  I don't eat tuna often.  Maybe 2x a year.  It comes from Thailand.  You shouldn't eat those noodles...they are filled with sodium...yuck!

Berry Sweet

There is a company that makes canned tuna here in BC...they get their fish from US waters.  But theyre damn pricy.  I'm not paying an arm and a leg for a canned product.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"The hell kinda pickles you buy??

The ones made in the US.  Just saying that if you look on the back of all the different pickle jars, I can guarantee you can find ones made in India and China also.

Once in a while my store stocks pickles made in Germany.  I will often buy those if they happen to have them.

Berry Sweet

Hmm I guess so.  I like my certain kinda pickles.  Will support locally sometimes.  But I gotta buy the same cause the kid is picky.

Bricktop