News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I've been staring at this drink box for a couple of minutes...

Started by Angry White Male, April 23, 2018, 06:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Vlasic is OK also.  US sourced and produced.  And they're Kosher!

Angry White Male

One doesn't have to feel bad getting their hook noses caught in a jar of Vlasic!

Bricktop

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Cocktop"I just wonder how you make a pickle kosher?

Lot of male posters have been coming out this week...ask them.

Angry White Male

Berry Sweet

I feel like a drinky poo tonight...if so I should have one now...im getting new counter tops tomorrow and I have yo remove a lot from the kitchen tonight

Bricktop

Try some koala vodka...distilled from 100% koala piss.

Angry White Male

I'll have a few brews tonight as usual, but first have to run the work truck down to the shop now.  Have it booked in for first thing tomorrow, so I drop it off tonight.

Fucking hub seal started to leak, and now my drums and shoes are soaked also.  This will be another few hundred dollar repair.  Never ends with the fucking thing.

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"All apple juice available here is the same.  It's usually in liter-boxes, or in drink boxes unrefrigerated.  Some comes in plastic bottles, but it's all the same as far as I know.

We have cold pressed and pressure treated juices for sale here. It inactivates the process of spoiling if kept refrigerated and tastes 100 percent like you squeezed it yourself, with no additives at all.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

The drink box apple juice I posted here has no additives either, except Vitamin C...

You make it sound that Canadians eat and drink nothing but toxic shit, while Australians somehow have this 'magical' process that elevates your juice and foods to some sort of 'gold standard' status.

It's fucking apple juice, for fucks sake!  It's almost impossible to fuck it up!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"Try some koala vodka...distilled from 100% koala piss.

Is that Austrailian apple juice?

realgrimm

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...and I cannot figure out what this smiling 'apple animal' is supposed to be...  A deer?  A moose?

Help me out here...

http://i64.tinypic.com/2qnd1ti.jpg">

Canadas version of Bullwinkle???...

https://78.media.tumblr.com/be290c0650ebbedb1ef7994e6903a4e1/tumblr_p7ozmdbb9r1ris16so1_400.jpg">

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'll have a few brews tonight as usual, but first have to run the work truck down to the shop now.  Have it booked in for first thing tomorrow, so I drop it off tonight.

Fucking hub seal started to leak, and now my drums and shoes are soaked also.  This will be another few hundred dollar repair.  Never ends with the fucking thing.

I feel ya man, always something with my Jeep. I've got a bad tire, was a bad front wheel bearing, and I rotated the tire to the back. Well that tire I think has fucked up something back there, cause a wheel stud broke off from the vibes Im guessing. Another one rung off when I went to tighten it, and I didnt even tighten it. So gotta hammer out the old ones and install new ones this weekend. Hoping no others break off before then.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"

Canadas version of Bullwinkle???...

I swear I was thinking the same damn thing!  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.