Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Screw You Smith & Wesson...

Started by Angry White Male, May 16, 2018, 09:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

You're 66 years old?  No wonder most think you're a joke.  You are a joke, buddy.

You are here 24/7.  You spend no time with your wife or kids.

Go get some more meds, you fucking loser.  You'll need them.

In the mean time, just stay out of my threads if you do not like them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yes.

Fuck off.

Go join some other gun jackoffs.

He can post whatever he wants, but I don't know why he would start a second thread about Smith and Wesson.

Bricktop

No.

Go play in the proper place for this bullshit.

Ask the other gunfuck for some URL's. I'm sure she belongs to plenty.

Bricktop

Because he's an asshole, full of cheap beer and self loathing.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"He can post whatever he wants, but I don't know why he would start a second thread about Smith and Wesson.

Because I'm fucking angry about it, that's why...  I take much care and pride with anything that I do.

When I run into nothing but problems like this, I do what I have to do.  If two fucking separate threads consumes too much bandwidth, PM me your mailing address and I'll send you a bank draft.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"He can post whatever he wants, but I don't know why he would start a second thread about Smith and Wesson.

Because I'm fucking angry about it, that's why...  I take much care and pride into anything that I do.

When I run into nothing but problems like this, I do what I have to do.  If two fucking separate threads consumes too much bandwidth, PM me your mailing address and I'll send you a bank draft.

That's fine, but we already have a Smith and Wesson thread.

Angry White Male

So there's fucking two now.

Do you have a problem with that?

It's a simple question...  Choose your answer wisely.

Angry White Male

What a goof!  You're a joke, Steve!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"So there's fucking two now.

Yes, because we already  have a Smith and  Wesson thread.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"What a goof!  You're a joke, Steve!

You've had enough to drink and you're being miserable..

See you tomorrow.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"So there's fucking two now.

Yes, I do.

And I chose very wisely.

Anonymous

I will NEVER own another one of these absolute pieces of shit.  I wish someone would've warned me...

Had I met you sooner, I'd have done so in spades.  

Note to staff:  I had no idea there was another S&W thread which I assume came before this one.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
I will NEVER own another one of these absolute pieces of shit.  I wish someone would've warned me...

Had I met you sooner, I'd have done so in spades.  

Note to staff:  I had no idea there was another S&W thread which I assume came before this one.

They probably didn't feel the need to inform you before they merged them.

Renee

Quote from: "Tom"There was two threads, as there were two separate themes.

Bricktop cried about that, and Fash banned me.  She then condensed the threads to keep the little baby happy.

However, I have placed an order for a new screw with Numrich.  Now I know the fucking thing is hollow, and must excercise care when tightening down that one screw.

Mel, dont ever over torque screws in a firearm.

If you are worried about them backing out, either put a dab of "loctite" on them or just keep a check on them as a part of normal maintenance.

You should always do a periodic pre-flight safety and functionality check on firearms...especially before going to the range or out in the field and that includes checking for loose screws, action lock up, bore obstructions, etc.

You are fucking around with shit and that's fine but make sure you know what you are doing first. The new Smiths have some significant changes to them and I can't say that all of them are for the best, because many are simply cost cutting meaures.

Now, as for why American ammo mfgrs do not max out the SAAMI pressure ratings in their factory ammo. In the case of revolver ammo like. 357 mag, or .38 spl. there are way too many small, alloy frame, revolvers on the market that simply cannot handle full pressure ammunition. Putting hot ammunition thru them opens them up to all sorts of problems and it opens the manufacturers to liability. Personally I've seen blown primers on heavy loads in small frame revolvers that force bits of metal into the firing pit mechanism and lock up the cylinder rotation. On some of these lighter revolvers, heavy bullets have been known to jump their crimp under recoil and the bullets have slid far enough forward to prevent cylinder rotation. Also unburned powder from the more heavily loaded cartridges can accumulated under the ejector star, preventing the cylinder from closing or rotating due to the extremely tight tolerances in smaller frame guns. And not to mention the cylinder gap expansion and frame stretch that heavy full power loads can cause on small frame revolvers.

You being an expert with 20 plus years experience should know ALL this already.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Angry White Male

I do tend to ensure fasteners are secure, but I had no clue that the one screw was actually hollow with a spring inside...  what purpose that serves other than weakening the screw is beyond me!

Should be on the way now from Numrich, even though I never did receive an email confirmation.  If it gets billed to my credit card, I will assume screw is in the mail.

And American ammo is weak, for weak alloy toy guns!  American is also litigious, and will buy alloy toy gun and then cry when it breaks into pieces!

European knows that full house .357 Magnum should be fired in real gun, not toy gun.  And if European decides to full house toy gun, European will know what could potentially happen, and will accept responsibility for his actions!

My 9mm standard Euro ammo is hotter than US 9mm +P!  American make toy bullets.  Euro make the real deal!