Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Welcome Ms. Berry Sweet

Started by Anonymous, August 21, 2013, 10:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

^^Hey dipshit, here's a bucket for your vomit.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb0bbyJRp1x6Xip_8r9gR_C77jH7REbxzVkzwNsWqg7JxAa4Bq">

You can bathe in it when you are done puking.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
QuoteOdinson the lunatic wrote:

Black cock, black cock, black cock.

[size=200]GO FUCK YOURSELF PSYCHO!![/size]

Go slobbing the dick you are so fond of.

"I suck it all day" " only me can suck it the right way"...  :lol:

Your poon must look like a railway tunnel.

"Muh dick muh dick muh dick" all day... They even grab their dick when they walk.

And in the court "i has a strong libido". ALL MEN HAVE STRONG LIBIDO! But we do not rape women! Fucking monkeys!

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"^^Hey dipshit, here's a bucket for your vomit.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb0bbyJRp1x6Xip_8r9gR_C77jH7REbxzVkzwNsWqg7JxAa4Bq">

You can bathe in it when you are done puking.

Too small.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
QuoteOdinson the lunatic wrote:

Black cock, black cock, black cock.

Hey, I am not the one posting about dick all day fagboy. I am happily married. You are unhappily in the closet.

Odinson

Hey, I am not the one posting about dick all day fagboy. I am happily married. You are unhappily in the closet.

Send your husband here... I will enjoy killing him. Okay I will not kill him... Just remove his skin from certain places. It gives me pleasure.

"You must have women for every finger" or something like that.

Romero

You're about as threatening as your nonsense posts.

Nordic gawd is very angry!

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"You're about as threatening as your nonsense posts.

Yea says the Ms. always contradicts everything.

I you like sucking brown dick so much, keep it to yourself.

Anonymous

Ah jeesh Romero, don't remind me of what a fool I was. My pet rabbit makes more sense than our Scandinavian scumbag.

Odinson

Ah jeesh Romero, don't remind me of what a fool I was. My pet rabbit makes more sense than our Scandinavian scumbag.

How am I a scumbag? You wrote those slutty things yourself....

I´m just saying how it is. A while ago you claimed to be a slut. You said that you are a slut.

Renee

Go slobbing the dick you are so fond of.

"I suck it all day" " only me can suck it the right way"...  :lol:

Your poon must look like a railway tunnel.

"Muh dick muh dick muh dick" all day... They even grab their dick when they walk.

And in the court "i has a strong libido". ALL MEN HAVE STRONG LIBIDO! But we do not rape women! Fucking monkeys!

Send your husband here... I will enjoy killing him. Okay I will not kill him... Just remove his skin from certain places. It gives me pleasure.

Your Euro-trash kind is good at talking shit but when it come to doing shit, you fail big time.

Grow up little boy, the Hitler Youth Corp is long dead and no amount of your Euro-trash, Aryan, smack talk is going to scare anyone. :D
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I´m just saying how it is. A while ago you claimed to be a slut. You said that you are a slut.

My personal life is none of your fucking business you nosy douchebag. I don't ask questions about your black gf. It's called respect, something your irresponsible Nordic parents never taught you.

Renee

Apparently your tiny, marginally functioning, misogynistic, brain can't grasp the concept of sarcasm.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Your Euro-trash kind is good at talking shit but when it come to doing shit, you fail big time.

Grow up little boy, the Hitler Youth Corp is long dead and no amount of your Euro-trash, Arian, smack talk is going to scare anyone. :D

He lives in a pretend Aryan supremacist world with lots of vodka for added hallucination.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Apparently your tiny, marginally functioning, misogynistic, brain can't grasp the concept of sarcasm.

His tiny little brain can't grasp anything else, so why would sarcasm being any different?

Odinson

Go deep throating african "muh dick".  Apparently you like sucking it so much that you hardly can even type around here.

"muh dick muh dick muh dick".... "me get no job... RACISM!"

"Me grabbing muh dick and have SWAAAAAGGG"