The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

B12 injections

Started by Berry Sweet, June 26, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Some of the things you say..

Berry Sweet

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Nite nite anyway  ..

Rest well!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I Will!  2 more hours and I'm outta here!  Then get ready for camping...leaving Monday!

Are you taking a few days off Berry?

I hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip.

Frood

Eat lots of bacon! We're designed to do it.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Eat lots of bacon! We're designed to do it.

Pork belly is good.

Blazor

Damn it now I want bacon!!!  ac_lovestruck
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Actually, will get a '100% Complete' composition, since it has all the B's like a B Complex would, and has some other shit in there too.  Can't really cause any harm...  The body should just piss out anything extra that it's not deficient in...

Sounds interesting, I may look into that today at the store. I got B12 on the list no matter what lol.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Blazor"Sounds interesting, I may look into that today at the store. I got B12 on the list no matter what lol.

I picked this shit up tonight!  It's a well known Canadian brand (although the company was sold to US owners a few years back), so not sure if you'd see this in the US, but I'm sure you'd have an equivalent.

The B12 and B Complex composition in this one is generally at the same levels you'd get if you bought their B12 or B Complex only version, so the only difference here is they've thrown a bunch of other shit in, which isn't a bad thing.

The pills are even scored, so you can easily break them in half with your fingers, should you decide to make the bottle last longer that way.

http://i64.tinypic.com/11b6ljt.png">

http://i66.tinypic.com/2co679e.png">

Blazor

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
I picked this shit up tonight!  It's a well known Canadian brand (although the company was sold to US owners a few years back), so not sure if you'd see this in the US, but I'm sure you'd have an equivalent.

The B12 and B Complex composition in this one is generally at the same levels you'd get if you bought their B12 or B Complex only version, so the only difference here is they've thrown a bunch of other shit in, which isn't a bad thing.

I didnt see those, but one similar. The Complex ones I noticed the B12 was low. I got some B12 the other day too, but its 500mcg haha.

Bricktop

"Vitamins for Energy: Does B-12 Work?

Definition

Amount

Deficiency

Older adults

Diagnosis

Overview

Some people claim that vitamin B-12 will boost your:

energy

concentration

memory

mood

However, when speaking before Congress in 2008, Susan B. Shurin, M.D., deputy director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, countered these claims. She testified that vitamin B-12 could do all of these things for people who are deficient in the vitamin. However, no clinical evidence suggests that it can boost energy in people who already have ample stores of it."

https://www.healthline.com/health/b12-vitamins-for-energy">//https://www.healthline.com/health/b12-vitamins-for-energy

Con artists have been selling tonics, youth serums and health supplements for centuries. And they still do, only with greater sophistication.

Most supplements are useless. Most "herbal" medicines are ineffective, if not outright deceptive. The sellers of  these modern snake oils should be held as accountable as pharmaceutical companies, where empirical and scientific analysis prove their efficacy.

At best they are placebos...but relying on this witchcraft to heal disease and sickness is dangerous.

Frood

I knew someone who once worked with an alternative therapy medicine importer before our Therapeutic Goods Administration started shutting down anyone not tied to big Pharma.

The company had a roaring trade with shark cartilage therapies, especially for terminal cancer patients meant to only have a short time to live. These people were getting years more life taking that supplement and when the TGA put a stop to it, they all quickly died within the year.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I knew someone who once worked with an alternative therapy medicine importer before our Therapeutic Goods Administration started shutting down anyone not tied to big Pharma.

The company had a roaring trade with shark cartilage therapies, especially for terminal cancer patients meant to only have a short time to live. These people were getting years more life taking that supplement and when the TGA put a stop to it, they all quickly died within the year.

Now there's a surprise.

More bullshit from Freud.

:laugh3:

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I knew someone who once worked with an alternative therapy medicine importer before our Therapeutic Goods Administration started shutting down anyone not tied to big Pharma.

Now there's a surprise.

More bullshit from Freud.

:laugh3:

You're a moron. That's why you were accepted into the police force...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop""Vitamins for Energy: Does B-12 Work?

Definition

Amount

Deficiency

Older adults

Diagnosis

Overview

Some people claim that vitamin B-12 will boost your:

energy

concentration

memory

mood

However, when speaking before Congress in 2008, Susan B. Shurin, M.D., deputy director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, countered these claims. She testified that vitamin B-12 could do all of these things for people who are deficient in the vitamin. However, no clinical evidence suggests that it can boost energy in people who already have ample stores of it."

https://www.healthline.com/health/b12-vitamins-for-energy">//https://www.healthline.com/health/b12-vitamins-for-energy

Con artists have been selling tonics, youth serums and health supplements for centuries. And they still do, only with greater sophistication.

Most supplements are useless. Most "herbal" medicines are ineffective, if not outright deceptive. The sellers of  these modern snake oils should be held as accountable as pharmaceutical companies, where empirical and scientific analysis prove their efficacy.

At best they are placebos...but relying on this witchcraft to heal disease and sickness is dangerous.

True, many are.