Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I think I need an exercise routine...

Started by Chuck Bronson, July 14, 2018, 06:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "caskur"The only thing that scares me is there are just as many nuts in the outback... slit your throat and throw you down a mine shaft.

Apparently there are 9 missing persons in the outback of WA... It'd be just my luck to bump into a serial killer. Maybe its better to travel with a convoy.

Oh man, is it that bad there?  Here, we can arm ourselves with rifles (or shotguns) in the bush, but I know Australian law is pretty rigid with firearms...

At least carry a very large, very sharp blade with you, laws be damned!

caskur

Yep.. it is bad because we've been swamped with meth and other drugs.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I understand you are having trouble getting motivated..

Perhaps a good two week trip some place you've always wanted to visit..

That could lead to new hobbies, interests and friends..

You have the money, and you are single....nothing is holding you back.

I have a couple of trips I'd like to make (one to Hawaii, as I've never been, and one a two week road trip into California and Nevada).  Work seems to get in the way, even though nothing stops me from just parking the truck.

Again, I'd still rather do trips like this with a significant other though...

If you keep waiting for a significant other, you might never take a trip..

You should just go, it will give something to talk about if you meet a nice lady when you get back.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "caskur"Yep.. it is bad because we've been swamped with meth and other drugs.

You'd better arm yourself with something then if those twitchy, shady fuckers are around!

They can become unpredictable, fast!

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"If you keep waiting for a significant other, you might never take a trip..

You should just go, it will give something to talk about if you meet a nice lady when you get back.

Hawaii is probably one trip that I should make.  Never been, direct flight is easy from here, it's safe, and culturally they are similar to me with no language barriers.

I'll save the more involved trip to visit Napoleon's grave in St. Helena for when I have a travel partner...

caskur

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "caskur"Yep.. it is bad because we've been swamped with meth and other drugs.

You'd better arm yourself with something then if those twitchy, shady fuckers are around!

They can become unpredictable, fast!

Yes, they're everywhere. Coke and Meth..
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol